Your viewing journal

CitizenGeek said:
Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
I just watched the first episode of Claymore and WOW! It was a million times better than I was expecting!
It gets better, MUUUUUUCH better, if you're loving it now wait until you get up to episode 8.

Well, if it gets better than this, I'll be surprised!

How many eps of Claymore are there?

Its currently still airing. And is planned to have 26 episodes.

CitizenGeek said:
Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
I just watched the first episode of Claymore and WOW! It was a million times better than I was expecting!
It gets better, MUUUUUUCH better, if you're loving it now wait until you get up to episode 8.

Well, if it gets better than this, I'll be surprised!

How many eps of Claymore are there?
4 episodes left, well, 3 now I think, since episode 23 came out yesterday, right now it's pretty tense, I advise you hurry up and catch up.

Lupus Inu said:
4 episodes left, well, 3 now I think, since episode 23 came out yesterday, right now it's pretty tense, I advise you hurry up and catch up.

That is very good advice indeed! I'm on episode 3 now, and it DOES get better. The action is very stylish too, which is to be expected from the awesomeness that is Studio Madhouse!

I really love the ending theme too! Has anyone licensed Claymore for a western release yet?

CitizenGeek said:
I really love the ending theme too! Has anyone licensed Claymore for a western release yet?
I agree, Danzai no Hana is a great song, and no one has licensed Claymore yet... I'm still holding out for someone like FUNimation to get it.

watched Claymore 22 last night, i'm sure i notice the differences between manga and anime now since from what i know Raki doesn't find out priscilla is an awakened being in the manga. Still a good episode none the less. Also watched a couple more episodes of one piece and 9 + 10 of kanon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
I agree, Danzai no Hana is a great song, and no one has licensed Claymore yet... I'm still holding out for someone like FUNimation to get it.

Yeah, whoever gets Claymore needs to do an excellent job on it!

There's a version of Danzai no Hana in English too, and it's sung by Riyu Kosaka and all, which makes the series nice and accesible for a Western release.

Speaking of Claymore, I just finished the 4th episode and it was amazing again! Wow, I'm totally blown away by this series - it's all kinds of awesome! ^_^

devil may cry 11
This is really a major let down for me,it has nice pictures but they killed his character and has next to no action with fairly dull demons.
I only watched it becuase i thought they might put vergil in.

Today I watched some anime including Naruto Shippuuden ep 27 which was a good end to good fight (no Shippuuden for 2 weeks and from the ep titles of 28-30 the next arc should be starting in ep 29-30 double ep special :D) and Darker than BLACK ep 21 (yay for naked teleportation :lol: )

Back