Your viewing journal

Madlax Episode 1.

Got bored, didn't like it. Don't have the need to watch anymore. I prefer Noir.

So I watched some episodes of Angelic Layer instead.

Words along cannot describe the epicness of the series itself, I myself am thoroughly pleased with the series as I should be if Hideaki Anno had anything to do with it. So yeah, I thought it was great.

Lets see,
Witch Hunter Robin Vol 3 to Vol 6- Man was i glad when it broke out of the 'witch of the week' plot and blossomed into a really good series. Just wished they'd done it earlier, also kinda irked by the lack of info as to what happened to Masaki.
Hayate the Combat Butler- up to 21 see previous comments
El Cazador up to 20 see previous comments
Nagasarete Airantou - 20 nice little two parter, also begining to see a pattern here, and the development of an ongoing plot.
Eureka 7 vol 4, for the love of dog some one call Social Services. Renton's getting the crap beaten out of him almost every episode and mainly cause no one will tell him what's going on. At least he seemed to be getting on a bit better with Eureka at the end (well before she got covered in that white gunky stuff and fell into a coma)
Riedeen -up to 23- why fear monsters
when you have humans?

Code E - up to 6- the main plot is as bitter sweet as ever, witch is good, but also loving the spy's battle with bureaucracy, my personal nemesis.
Denno Coil- up to 13ish- Loved the beard illegals, and felt sorry for Long neck.Just wish they'd get back to the dairy, felt there was something big thier and they've just ignored it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major said:
Madlax Episode 1.

Nice to see you giving a series an honest chance. :roll: lol :p

Finished off Tenchi Muyo Season 3. Not bad on the whole, a little unsure as to wether or not i'm convinced with the cgi though. Now I just need GPX, though from what i've read that isn't about Tenchi or the girls. :(

Tasker said:
Major said:
Madlax Episode 1.

Nice to see you giving a series an honest chance. :roll: lol :p

Finished off Tenchi Muyo Season 3. Not bad on the whole, a little unsure as to wether or not i'm convinced with the cgi though. Now I just need GPX, though from what i've read that isn't about Tenchi or the girls. :(

It's not :cry:

Although it is a good watch. I prefer it to Tenchi in Tokyo myself. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

:D

Disk 1 of Moon Phase - I 'think' I like it, but I'm not sure, :roll: and I'm still waiting for my copy of disk 2 to turn up in the post.

Disk 1 of Pani Poni Dash - Cross Azumanga Daioh with Excel Saga and you get the bizzarness that is Pani Poni. Top stuff. :D

Back