Just brought the Tactics boxsets so I've finished that ;]
Negima!? 7-10
Kamichama Karin 1-11
Kannazuki no Miko 1-4
LuckyStar 22

CitizenGeek said:
GitS: SAC ep 7 - awesome stuff!

Arbalest said:
Berserk episodes 1-5 since the first DVD finally arrived.

Any good? It's a series I'm thinking of getting, but I think I'll wait for MVM to release a boxset!

the anime is just what i was hoping for, its great. The manga is my favourite series as well, so hopefully the anime will be just as good, if not better.

Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid. I'm very impressed with this show, more so this series. Brilliantly done, the first 5-6 episodes met my expectations but after that i was surprised as it got even better. The ending was great, while predictable. But right into my top ten.

It's not emotionally deep, nor does it try and be something it's not. Just good honest action and fun. will right a bit more when im not so tired later.

CitizenGeek said:
Arbalest said:
the anime is just what i was hoping for, its great. The manga is my favourite series as well, so hopefully the anime will be just as good, if not better.

Are you watching Berserk dubbed or subbed?

Subbed, from what i saw of the dubbed version, it was pretty poor so i would recommend against it. This also reminds me i still need to read volume 10 =/

Erm on topic, going to watch through Seirei no Moribito 21 today along with Gurren Lagann 9-11, finally move on with the series from where i left off.

Nyu said:
Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid. I'm very impressed with this show, more so this series. Brilliantly done, the first 5-6 episodes met my expectations but after that i was surprised as it got even better. The ending was great, while predictable. But right into my top ten.

It's not emotionally deep, nor does it try and be something it's not. Just good honest action and fun. will right a bit more when im not so tired later.

If you havn't already, ( and if not why not, :p ) make sure you watch the 'Day in the life of Tessa' bonus OVA as that's the 'propper' ending. :D

Tasker said:
Nyu said:

If you havn't already, ( and if not why not, :p ) make sure you watch the 'Day in the life of Tessa' bonus OVA as that's the 'propper' ending. :D

Tessa in PJ's, who could ask for more

Tasker said:
Nyu said:

I'll keep an eye out for it, may have already seen it lol. But if theres one show that's surprised me in the past few months it's FMP. I had an idea of what it would be like but it's hooked me in.

Back