Your viewing journal

Ryo Chan said:
Tasker said:
Nyu said:
Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid. I'm very impressed with this show, more so this series. Brilliantly done, the first 5-6 episodes met my expectations but after that i was surprised as it got even better. The ending was great, while predictable. But right into my top ten.

It's not emotionally deep, nor does it try and be something it's not. Just good honest action and fun. will right a bit more when im not so tired later.

If you havn't already, ( and if not why not, :p ) make sure you watch the 'Day in the life of Tessa' bonus OVA as that's the 'propper' ending. :D

Tessa in PJ's, who could ask for more

Its not the 'proper' ending :p even to the series since there is 4 books left to go in total. Its a little extra, somewhat like an episode of FUMOFFU, since its more of a comic episode than anything else, and has no play on the main storyline(if i remember rightly). Though its still a good OVA.

Trying to influence my little brother and bring him to the anime side last night :twisted:

Made him sit down and watch the first 5 sessions of Cowboy Bebop. He complained at first but then became completely engrosed (Think Faye's appearance mite have had smthing to do with it.)

Magic :wink:

Voddas said:
Trying to influence my little brother and bring him to the anime side last night :twisted:

Made him sit down and watch the first 5 sessions of Cowboy Bebop. He complained at first but then became completely engrosed (Think Faye's appearance mite have had smthing to do with it.)

Magic :wink:

Its strange how Faye could have that effect, I wonder was it her character or dress style lol

Arbalest said:
Its not the 'proper' ending :p even to the series since there is 4 books left to go in total. Its a little extra, somewhat like an episode of FUMOFFU, since its more of a comic episode than anything else, and has no play on the main storyline(if i remember rightly). Though its still a good OVA.

Oh there's always one isn't there. :p

I was of course meaning it in the context of it's being the proper ending to the second raid, of which it 'is' the ending. It was made at the same time and it takes place after all the action when they have returned to the island, therefore it's the 'proper' end.

So Nyur. :p :D

( OK so it's really more of an epilogue, but c'mon were talking Tessa on the bridge in her undies. :twisted: )

Ghost Hunt well all of it. Picked up this series by chance and glad i did. A very well put together show, with a nice mix of horror and comedy. as while technially just a horror show the characters are likeable and have good banter between them which elevates the show a few notches. Also since it decides to do the horror in a more psychological fashion rather that just scares it works well, as well as not using the same sort of 'ghost' twice and never defeating the ghost the same way twice.
Code E- 9-10 - Cannot recommend this show strongly enough. Whist it's a comedy it tinged with sadness, while it has supernatural powers it is a slice of life. The characters have their flaws and strengths, while i can see things coming it still manages to blindside me. WATCH IT

Ergo Proxy 1-3 - What a great show this is, i'm absolutley engrossed in it. The dark story, the seedy characters. reminiscent of minority report and i robot, but much more fulfilling. The animation and designs are brilliant and the soundtrack is fantastic.

I hope it keeps going like this.

FINALLY got round to watching Perfect Blue after all this time having it in my room, and it was definitely a brilliant movie, wish i saw it earlier now.

Aria The Natural - 1 - 10

Finally got round to watching this after it was discussed here a few weeks ago. I quite like it, the story goes nowhere but it's a cute little anime.

As for other things, I'm just keeping up on the usuals - Gurren Lagann, Claymore, Bleach, Doujin Work, Lucky Star, as well as stockpiling some series' (Heroic Age, Mushi-Uta, Kaze no Stigma).

Back