Your viewing journal

Urusei Yatsura (2022) - Episode 7 - 10

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultra God Mission - Episode 44 - 46

Spy x Family - Episode 24

Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Episode 6 - 8

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit ep 9
Think like a fish, and like mother, like daughter.

Love Flops ep 10
Diving back in.

Akiba Maid War ep 9
Climb your way up.

Urusei Yatsura ep 8
Transfer student.

SPY x FAMILY p2 e12
Jealousy and fashion.

Pop Team Epic s2 e12 (complete)
It's time!
A random selection of skits, a lot of which was a bit too random for me. I liked the longer segments more than the quicker "in, gag and done" ones.
By the nature of the show the art and animation were all over the place and also included a fair amount of live action stuff in 2 episodes, but mainly pretty good, apart from the, admittedly deliberately so, badly drawn and animated section.
7/10

The Little Lies We All Tell
ep 10
Crunchyroll dun f**ked up with the subs again!

Bocchi the Rock! ep 11
Maid up.

Immoral Guild ep 10 (uncensored)
Frenzied discussion.

Beast Tamer Episode 12 Demon domination.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills Episode 12 (Complete. An easygoing and fairly laid-back series for the most part. Overall a satisfactory weekly watch.) 3/5

My Hero Academia Season 6
Episode 12 Hope.

Spy x Family Episode 24 Stressed and shopping.

The Little Lies We All Tell Episode 10 Day out.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2 Episode 24 Christmas.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 55 Golem.

Blue Lock episode 11 Advance.

BOCCHI THE ROCK! episode 11 Come and see.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills episode 12 Confrontation. (Complete. Though not a bad premise the pacing and execution was lacking and fizzled out by the end.) 2.5/5

My Hero Academia Sixth Season
episode 125 Condition.

Pop Team Epic 2nd Season episode 12 Real fun. (Complete. Like the first season, this was a mixed bag in terms of segments I found funny and ones that didn’t land but I appreciated how they tried various ideas out.) 3/5

Raven of the Inner Palace
episode 12 Brother.

Spy x Family Part 2 episode 24 Getting sloshed.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 26 Wait.

Uzaki-Chan Wants To Hang Out! Double episode 12 Re-meet the father.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun Season 3 episode 11 Splitting up.

Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break episode 9 Looking back.

Ranking of Kings episodes 19-23 (Complete. The first half of this series was quite strong and Bojji was a very likeable and endearing protagonist to follow. The second half, however, had issues for me like the handling of the main antagonist which hindered what could have been a very strong fantasy series.) 3.5/5

Re:Creators
episodes 1-14

The Girl In Twilight complete series: I enjoyed this. There were similarities with Battle School Girls (which I believe came in the same MVM mystery bundle), but the way they handled the alternate universe/ multiple versions of main characters battling unknown enemies was very different. Found it hard to stop watching, which is a good sign, isn't it?

The Girl In Twilight complete series: I enjoyed this. There were similarities with Battle School Girls (which I believe came in the same MVM mystery bundle), but the way they handled the alternate universe/ multiple versions of main characters battling unknown enemies was very different. Found it hard to stop watching, which is a good sign, isn't it?

I didn't get around to finishing this but I agree it was interesting and unique, IIRC it shares a key creative staff member with Punchline which I loved, and I would like to watch the rest one of these days, it's unfortunate that the animation wasn't a little better (in The Girl in Twilight - Punchline has great animation) but I dug it anyway :)

Mothra! Picked up the limited edition last week along with the complete original Star Trek BR (which I haven't seen since I was about 14, but am determined to give another chance to impress me ..... someday).

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 280 This marks the 1000th episode for the Naruto franchise overall.

One Piece episode 1045 Tears and flames.

To Your Eternity 2nd Season episode 9 Touch.

Re:Creators episodes 15-22 (Complete. I found this quite enjoyable overall and the concept has some mileage.) 4/5

Ride your Wave! (Film)
Though a bit predicable from a narrative standpoint this was otherwise fairly charming. 3.5/5

Robot Carnival
An anime anthology consisting of segments directed by some of the great animators of the time, with a superb soundtrack to boot. My favourite segments were Presence for its poignancy and Cloud for its simple yet brilliant presentation. I’m glad Discotek were able to give this a new UHD release as it‘s one of their best. 4/5

Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend-
episodes 0-3

Back