Your viewing journal

A Sign of Affection episode 7 His world.

Blue Exorcist: Shimane Illuminati Saga episode 4 Escape attempt.

Bucchigiri?! episode 6 Taking the hits.

Firefighter Daigo: Rescuer in Orange episode 18 Realisation.

Kingdom 5th Season episode 135 A wasted day?

Mashle 2nd Season episode 18 Replenish.

Ragna Crimson episode 18 Blessings.

Solo Leveling episode 7 Fire and flames.

Major episodes 3-20

Any decent shows this season / last season (that arent sequals) worth watching?

Might start Frieren, the recent Shield hero and Demon Slayer Series

Recent shows I've seen:

Arknights S2
Girlfriend Girlfriend S2
Pretty derby S3?
Love with the Villainess
Mushuko Tensai S2
Rent a Girlfriend S3

Dont really mind what genre. Just things that have stood out to be worth a watch (feel free to DM me)

Hazbin Hotel Pilot + Season 1 - God I loved this! I watched it with a fren and got really into it, been watching some of the songs on Youtube a lot and am planning to check out the sister series Helluva Boss as well. I really appreciate it's takes on mythology and religion (it has Lilith -Adam's first wife, before Eve- in it! And it does a very good job of critiquing common forms of religious hypocrisy) and I found myself endeared to pretty much every character, with Sir Pentious being possibly my favourite cuz some of his lines made me laugh so hard... "because I'm buying everyone here a drink!" 🤣 (you have to watch the episode to understand why this is so funny but it really cracked me up in context, also I think he's prob autistic like me). Can't wait for Season 2!! :)

Lupin the 3rd Part 4/IV/(2015)/The Italian Adventure Episodes 1-24 + Specials 1 & 2 COMPLETE (English dubbed) - This is my second try at watching this (I had a go a few years ago) and this time I found myself thoroughly endeared to it, it's nice to see Lupin being a decent guy without the creepy stuff, and the broader plot of the series was interesting both conceptually and in execution. Loved the antics of the whole gang and also the darker edge of it which felt like just the right amount to make it neither overly sunny or depressing. It also feels a bit like a "post-Watanabe" take on the franchise in that there's not been a new Lupin series since over a decade before Cowboy Bebop aired, I would also note that the often episodic stories made me think a bit of other well-done episodic anime such as Master Keaton, I dug Rebecca too, dunno whether we'll see her again in Parts 5 or 6 but she was cool :)

Now continuing my English dubbed Maison Ikkoku rewatch, and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu :)

Last edited:
Jujutsu Kaisen S1
Episodes 8-14
Today's revelation is maybe I just don't like Shonen.
Checked the list on myanimelist and was amazed at the amount I've given up on.

The Godfather of Harlem S1
Episodes 1-10
Lots of gangsters.

7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! Episode 7

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Season 2 Episode 7

Fluffy Paradise Episode 8

Banished From the Hero's Party I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Season 2 episode 7 Ancient writings.

One Piece episode 1094 Exploring Egghead’s realm.

Shangri-La Frontier episode 19 Tears function.

The Fire Hunter 2nd Season episode 16 Sickle.

Major S1 episodes 21-26, Major Movie: Yuujou no Winning Shot (Film), Major S2 episodes 27-37

Delicious in Dungeon ep7

Urusei Yatsura (2022) ep7-8

Thinking I might switch this out for the original UY for a while once I finish the first season, I’d be interested to refresh my memory and see how it compares. The new version seems to have hit its stride now though, even if it’s hard not to miss things like the original theme tune.

Frieren ep13-17

I keep meaning to spend some time watching other things, but it’s hard not to just keep coming back to this one. Hobo elf grandma is one of the most consistently good series I’ve seen in a long time.

Last edited:
Familiar of Zero season 2 rewatch: still fun even if the two leads are too desperate to deny their love for one another.

In/Spectre complete series: So much for my watch and release policy for Mystery Boxes. Really enjoyed this despite all the blood and violence and now, as always, I just need to wait for season 2 to be released. Similar theme to XXXHolic, as it delves into solving the problems caused by troublesome spirits plaguing modern Japan.

In/Spectre complete series: So much for my watch and release policy for Mystery Boxes. Really enjoyed this despite all the blood and violence and now, as always, I just need to wait for season 2 to be released. Similar theme to XXXHolic, as it delves into solving the problems caused by troublesome spirits plaguing modern Japan.

Interesting that you mention XXXHolic, maybe I will rewatch that and watch this then! :)

The Heroic Legend Of Arslan episodes 7-13: losing interest in this story of two princes battling over who is the rightful heir to a kingdom which has been invaded and taken over by a foreign country. I suppose it helps if you believe there is a "divine right of kings". The number of stupid military commanders also continues to grow.

The Heroic Legend Of Arslan episodes 7-13: losing interest in this story of two princes battling over who is the rightful heir to a kingdom which has been invaded and taken over by a foreign country. I suppose it helps if you believe there is a "divine right of kings". The number of stupid military commanders also continues to grow.

I loved Fullmetal Alchemist (both anime series versions), and I started the Silver Spoon anime the other day funnily enough and thought that was really entertaining as well, but I think the older OVAs based on the Yoshiki Tanaka work that this series is an anime adaptation of Hiromu Arakawa's manga adaptation of, are more artistically interesting - I own the CPM US DVD release set of said OVAs and they're pretty neat, though they clearly had some combination of less money and/or less talented crew and/or rushed production schedule, by the time OVAs 3-6 were being made, and I'm p. sure it's not a complete adaptation. I have not really seen the new anime that you watched, just read the first few volumes of Awakara's manga, and I liked it but it didn't grip me the way FMA did, or entertain me as much as Silver Spoon is doing so far. I don't believe there is a divine right of kings but I can find a story that uses that as part of it's premise enjoyable if well told :)

The Ancient Magus Bride episode 1-5 and extra: fascinating story of a young woman who can see spirits and has some extra special powers, and her training to be a mage (by a wizard who bought her at an auction and keeps telling her she is to be his bride). The extra was a 75 minute story of her childhood and a romance, which I think should have come much later as there were characters I have not yet met in the main series.

The Ancient Magus Bride episode 1-5 and extra: fascinating story of a young woman who can see spirits and has some extra special powers, and her training to be a mage (by a wizard who bought her at an auction and keeps telling her she is to be his bride). The extra was a 75 minute story of her childhood and a romance, which I think should have come much later as there were characters I have not yet met in the main series.

"Those Awaiting a Star" was released as 3 OVA episodes about 6 months apart, with the last OVA being aired about a year after the first one and a month before the series came out - so the OVA was actually first in the production timeline. I watched the OVAs and series as they came out, so it was extremely grueling to have to wait those 6 months between OVA episodes, to say the least! But like any other anime, I still prefer to watch in release order, with the OVA first. Some prefer to watch it after the first episode of Part 2. Even though it does somewhat spoil some of the character introductions, parts of the OVA are also referred back to in the series - so it somewhat works and/or spoils either way.

Last edited:
"Those Awaiting a Star" was released as 3 OVA episodes about 6 months apart, with the last OVA being aired about a year after the first one and a month before the series came out - so the OVA was actually first in the production timeline. Like any other anime, I still prefer to watch the OVA first, in release order; even though it does somewhat spoil some of the character introductions, parts of the OVA are also referred back to in the series - so it can work either way.
I'm on episode 6 and it appears a character I saw in the OVA is about to make their appearance (Ruth?)

Ayakashi Triangle (Uncensored) Episode 9-10

The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy (English Dub) Episode 7

Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!
Episode 7 Hitting the books.

The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil Episode 7 Hug.

Tis Time for "Torture," Princess Episode 7 Sports day.

TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- Season 2 Episode 19 New residents.

‘Tis Time for “Torture”, Princess episode 7 Cheering on.

TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- season 2 episode 19 Heat and a new home.

Major S2 episodes 38-52, Major S3 episode 53

Back