Any Artists amoung us?

anime counts as multicultural art right?

Yes, of course it does. But in the eyes of a moderator, it's just a cartoon. Tis' a shame really, as it is subject that could have some real depth to it. Unfortunately, my teacher simple told me it wasn't sophisticated enough for A2 level. Oh well, back to Degas...

I love to draw manga, taught myself with the how to draw books and the beloved pause button on the dvd player ^-^ lol

Garnet said:
I love to draw manga, taught myself with the how to draw books and the beloved pause button on the dvd player ^-^ lol

Without the beloved pause button I would never have got anywhere, I never used a how to draw book though, but themagic pause button is great! I can manga without it and have done som quite nice pics if I do say so myself 8)

MangaMinX said:
I think those sites look great kupo! I wouldnt even know where to begin when it came to designing such things :D .
They really are very good. I was going to make my own site a little while ago, but after much planning etc, i discovered that i really am quite thick when it comes to computers. So what you've done really is very talented

Garnet said:
Man, i wish i could use that magic pause button without my whole dvd player having a spaz

Garnet said:
"Charter_Mage
Garnet said:
Man, i wish i could use that magic pause button without my whole dvd player having a spaz

What kind of dvd player do you have? Is it an Alba?

I am taking GCSE art so I guess I'm not that bad. I have to have a manga next to me so I can check if I am drawing it correctly. :oops: I drew a picture in my English lesson this morning of Chi from Chobits. I think it is pretty good. :wink:
I can draw other stuff too. I like making things up, like weird fantasy drawings. I usually do collages though.

broken angel said:
I am taking GCSE art so I guess I'm not that bad. I have to have a manga next to me so I can check if I am drawing it correctly. :oops: I drew a picture in my English lesson this morning of Chi from Chobits. I think it is pretty good. :wink:
I can draw other stuff too. I like making things up, like weird fantasy drawings. I usually do collages though.
I'm not very good at manga, i can't draw anime character thats small and i can't get the hang of the panneling, also i'm not very good with ensemble drawings i usually go for the concept design style. I also draw fantasy things, it's alot of fun making up your own creature etc, i will post something up when i've finished the lady i'm doing now (probably some time next year then)

I love drawing fantasy things, mainly elves because I cant draw human ears, I canimmitate a lot of different manga styles,but I have my own unique one, where my characters look kitty like^-^

KittySeras said:
I love drawing fantasy things, mainly elves because I cant draw human ears, I canimmitate a lot of different manga styles,but I have my own unique one, where my characters look kitty like^-^
Thats something i can't do, and it really annoys me (get my own style), i don't really copy other peoples style but i can't get my own original style and my drawings never keep the same style, they all seem to be different

Hi all I can not take credit for the picture underneath, this is by Broken angel.

Angels comments

'This is the picture of Chi I drew in my english lesson, I had to go other it because it did'nt show up on the scanner, so it might of spoilt it, I hope you like it.'

I thinks it's very good angel heres a kitten.

Okay here is some art by me dedicated to my pal Broken angel, for always being nice to me and always sticking by me, and Im hopeing that if I do nice things she will stop saying that Andrew fancies me! :oops: Its embarrasing. So Broken angel this is for you :D

They are both very good. It's a good piece of fanart Broken angel, you got things like the eyes and the shape of the face very well, and i like your girl too KittySeras, she has a very appealing face

Thank you! Angel askedme to try doing the picture in a immitation of clamp style, sorry about the creases everyone, I had to take it in to art to use a black pen, and my bag is a death trap for paper!

KittySeras I'm sorry about saying Andrew fancies you. He is a bit 'touchy feely' if you don't mind me saying! :shock: That's very nice of you to dedicate the picture to me.
Thank you also to Charter Mage about your comments. :wink: There is plenty more where that came from.

Those are both very good ( for some reason they wouldnt show up for me till just now , or Id have commented sooner ).
Maybe ill get round to posting some artwork over this next week !

Back