First flaming, then trolling and insults?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aion said:
But, seriously, pick Roy. He's the only active person who's intelligent enough to avoid arguments.

You'd need someone who's reasonable active and well known aswell and doesn't hide in the neverregions of the forums though and no offence to the lad, but i have no idea who Roy is :D

Ryo Chan said:
Aion said:
But, seriously, pick Roy. He's the only active person who's intelligent enough to avoid arguments.

You'd need someone who's reasonable active and well known aswell and doesn't hide in the neverregions of the forums though and no offence to the lad, but i have no idea who Roy is :D

He means Rui :p He just calls her that because he supsects that she's a guy pretending to be a girl...Like most people on MMOs

Roy is Roy. You are Scouser #1.

Why do MelonMan, Arseblast and Scouser #1 all have green names if they can't ban people? Have they paid Paul to make their names green?

Ayase, whilst intelligent, does get into arguments. Sy likes The Geek.

Roy is the only logical choice.

Aion said:
Roy is Roy. You are Scouser #1.

Why do MelonMan, Arseblast and Scouser #1 all have green names if they can't ban people? Have they paid Paul to make their names green?

well for 1, green names can't ban people, just delete/edit posts and make sticky threads

#2 We only have mod rights in certain area's myself and Arby in the char battles, and sy in the anime area

#3 Scouser? i'm an Everton fan but i'm from blackpool not liverpool :p

The wheels are in motion. The iron fist of communism will soon tighten its grip on AUKN. Beginning of a bright new era.

che-guevara.jpg

:)

Aww guys I didn't know you cared so much... In return I'll change my avatar for easy nickname identification - and not to a sordid picture of Roy frolicking in baths full of jelly with Hughes. This time.

R

o0

*rubs his eye's*

rui!? is that YOU??

of course it is she signed it with an R
but a changed avi, this is gonna be most difficult to accepted

I think Sy is the most genuinely aloof member right now, and so I'd like to see him as admin. Rui would also be a good choice, and has proven to be a faIr mediator at times. Ayase is very clearly biased against certain members, so he is absolutely lacking in the maturity I would guess if required for such a post; is not cut out to be a fair and effective mod or admin in my opinion. Ryo Chan, Arbalest and Melonpan would all make good mods, too. So here's hoping the new mods improve AUKN for the better! :]

CitizenGeek said:
I think Sy is the most genuinely aloof member right now, and so I'd like to see him as admin.

Shock: The Geek votes for an inactive member, who just happens to be a friend of The Geek, and votes against someone who has argued with him. Whatever next?

Since I've been back, all I've seen Sy do is post 2 reviews. Aside from very rare posts, he hasn't bothered with the actual forum posting side. Roy is a far better choice - he's active, neutral and has a 3 letter name.

Aion said:
Shock: The Geek votes for an inactive member, who just happens to be a friend of The Geek, and votes against someone who has argued with him. Whatever next?

Aw, I'm almost begininng to feel sorry for you. Being so massively ill-informed about almost everything, but still trying ever so hard to act like you really do know what you're talking about. Bless ;]

Just for your information: I do not count myself as one of Sy's friends, and I have actually argued with him on a number of occasions. During these arguements he really didn't get petty or personal (which was a breath of fresh air in this forum full to it's brim with melodramatic sore losers who revert to grandiose character assasinations at the first sign of heated disagreement). He is still relatively active; he would make a good mod.

Roy is a far better choice - he's active, neutral and has a 3 letter name.

I completely agree, Rui is an excellent choice for admin.

Whenever I've seen Sy come out of hibernation, it's been to agree with a post you've made. That, and you putting him at the top of your list, indicate that he likes you or he's gay. I don't claim to have all Sy related information in my brain; I just know what I see. And your definition of "relatively active" is my definition of inactive.

You, unlike me, are voting based on who'd be the best option for you. If you noticed, I didn't support Ayase, even though he also happens to see you for what you are.
I'm not quite sure what the point of voting is when Paul isn't taking what's said into consideration and is picking based on who messages him and his own thoughts, but there you go.

Anyway, my bed is calling me it would seem. Hopefully I won't see you tomorrow. <:-]

Jeez. This is one of the reasons I don't bother posting on the forums much anymore. The other being I have other commitments more pressing than forum posting and because of that I declined being an admin so you can rest easy Aion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back