Manga Ent. license 11 new Funimation anime series for UK

I like how some people carried on argueing with each other AFTER my post about internet regression. I find that both ammusing and fascinating.

Manga licsence 11 anime

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please forgive us, oh wise one! It wasn't clear from the random copy/paste with nonsensical shouting that you were making a serious point. Some of us have to be stupid and regress to make the clever ones who only progress feel better.

R

Lupus Inu said:
first three volumes of Berserk are ****

Funny that, I just did a motherload of a manga order and instead of buying all 27 (or around there) volumes that have been published so far I just picked up volumes 2+3 (already have 1), otherwise I'd be way over budget. Hopefully when I get some more funds I'll get the rest of what's out of Berserk all in one go. I got all 10 (+1 preorder) of Eden though, which is nice, mainly because I need to support that series more so Dark Horse have faith in publishing it : x

And actually it's not funny, because I know I'm going to love all 3 volumes of Berserk, I already read the first chapter of the first book yonks ago and it was wonderful. I know you're a huge Berserk fan though, and as you've got high standards I know the series is going to be absolutely jaw-droppingly awesome, so I can't wait to start it.

If I could sign my heart to Dark Horse when I die, I'd do it.

EpicLulz said:
I like how some people carried on argueing with each other AFTER my post about internet regression. I find that both ammusing and fascinating.

Manga licsence 11 anime

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[edited for pointless spaces]
And why the hell shoudn't they continue? Regression is good for people. It's better than bottling things up. You should realise that, you seem to be enjoying your primal scream therapy.

Back