MCM London Comic Con October 2015 Announcements

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Anime Ltd "Stay tuned for more announcements from us later today!"

https://www.facebook.com/alltheanime/po ... 2216763964

~ Tokyo Marble Chocolate
~ Claymore on Blu-ray
~ Attack On Titan Junior High
~ Prison School

Tokyo Marble sounds quite interesting, AoTJH is definitely something I want to watch, I've heard a lot of Hype for Prison School so I suppose that could be good.

Claymore i'm a bit m'eh about. It's been on BD so long in america and Region B compatabile, that if I had wanted it by now, I would have bought it, and I haven't....lol. Wil likely finally pick up though thanks to AL. Maybe this has something to do with what was said at the Animatsu panel yesterday re: Funimation.....

We'll have more news to share with you this weekend, possibly even before the day is up!

4UCD8xS.jpg

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Anime Ltd "Stay tuned for more announcements from us later today!"

Nothing mind blowing. I'd go for Claymore on Blu Ray as I enjoyed it a fair bit when I saw it but the price will have to be on the lower end though I think for me to duble dip. I'll be interested to see if Prison School is censored or not. I think that will make or break that show in terms of how successful it is. Surprised AoT JH didn't go to Manga but I guess this is further evidence of the Funi and AL relationship. I've wanted to see it so this is good for me, less chance of the release getting messed up and also means it could end up on Viewster. No idea what Tokyo Marble Chocolate is, never even heard of it.

Tokyo Marble Chocolate! That's a sweet little thing and not at all surprised to see Anime Limited having it as I know Andrew is pretty fond of it. Quite looking forward to seeing what they do with it in terms of release. :D

The only title I'm really excited about from them is Prison School, I may give AOT JH a look if Animax make it free at some point, but it sounds painful so I wouldn't blind buy it..

Again, living up to my name but nothing for me.....I already have Claymore on both BD and DVD or I would have grabbed that, need to be a really nice box for me to buy it again. Couldn't care less about the other 3.

Totally sold on Tokyo Marble Chocolate. Other 3 aren't really in my sphere of interest unfortunately.

MVM have posted their licences on Facebook.

They have licenced Hanamonogatari, Monster Musume and Gate.

They have also posted the release date for Fate/Stay Night UBW part 1 as March 23rd. The BD will be in CE packaging with an art book, a poster and stickers in a rigid art box.

Was out in Town so I missed the announcements. Now this is even more interesting.

Tokyo Marble Chocolate
Never heard of this before, apparently it's a 2 OVA episode series done by Production I.G. from back in 2007. Sounds interesting.

Claymore on Blu-ray
Now we all know Claymore is an upscale in the US release but considering Japan has their own master (I presume) I wonder what version Anime Ltd would go for. It would suck if they decide to stick with the Funimation master.

Attack on Titan: Junior High
I figured this would happen since they had the French rights for the main series and considering Manga can't touch Funimation titles anymore. I think this pretty much confirms that Anime Ltd and Funimation are best buddies now.

Prison School
And who would've thought that this would see a release? I am stocked but I am also cautious for the BBFC's reaction. Heck, didn't they say that they wouldn't touch this series? Well the show is really fun to watch and Gakuto (the glasses guy) is such an awesome character to witness.

Also, MVM Entertainment have their titles unveiled as well:
GATE
This fits their catalogue pretty well. I'm sure it will sell well for them considering it's got a decent fanbase.

Hanamonogatari
It was bound to happen at some point. Though I'm surprised they haven't picked up Tsuki yet.

Monster Musume
Now let's see what the BBFC thinks of this. If it gets uncut, then this will sell a lot. If not, then expect this to flop.

Fate/stay night Part 1
UK fans will have to wait until March 23rd. The BD is getting the exact same treatment as Hanabee's set by the looks of it with an art book, poster, stickers all cased in a rigid art box.

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Next: Sunrise Panel 12:00pm this Sunday

Nice to see Claymore coming out on Blu ray, I will be tempted to upgrade if there is some awesome artwork of Galatea involved ;)

Haruhi season 1 rescued is awesome news, willl definitely double dip, since it's one of my top ten anime.

Nice to see Amagi brilliant park licensed as that's a anime I have wanted too see.

And yay for Tokyo ESP and Monster Musume getting picked up ^_^

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Next: Sunrise Panel 12:00pm this Sunday

They've got something big tomorrow i can feel like maybe Turn A on Br or even NGE

We're happy to announce we will be releasing Tokyo Marble Chocolate in the UK in 2016! Details to follow soon.
How many of you remember the series, Claymore? Happy to announce we'll be releasing it on Blu-ray in the UK in 2016!
Happy to announce we'll be releasing the series Attack On Titan Junior High in the UK! Details coming soon.
Happy to announce we're going to be releasing the series Prison School in the UK! Details to follow soon.
Oh! I actually just got some extra news I can share with you. (See next tweet.)

CSGkxbaWwAAmmT7.jpg

We're happy to announce we'll be releasing Anthem Of The Heart in the UK! More info coming soon.

NormanicGrav said:
We're happy to announce we'll be releasing Anthem Of The Heart in the UK! More info coming soon.
That's a pretty big one right there. Pretty excited to see the film and I'm glad that it'll get a release worth owning.
At this stage, the only other titles I'm immediately interested in are Attack on Titan Junior High (Which is actually pretty funny) and Prison School.
Mangamatsu licenses I'll most likely import (or have already imported) from Sentai, like Amaburi and Danmachi.
Kaze... at least we know Funi will be releasing Akito early next year. Shame One Punch Man has crap distributors in both Europe and the US though.

Mental note to self - ask about Haruhi masters tomorrow >_<

Mangaranga said:
Mental note to self - ask about Haruhi masters tomorrow >_<

Ask about the Claymore masters as well if you can please?

Had a lot of fun at MCM Loves Anime. Each movie seemed to gain more viewers with the most for Love Live.

Though I could have done without the guys behind me offering 4chan memes as unwanted commentary.

Excited to see Anthem Of The Heart picked up! It's a movie I had my eye on previously, so hopefully they do a nice release for it. :)

Also excited about Anthem of the Heart, really looking forward to see that one :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I found the MVM announcements disappointing simply because there was only four new licences, of which two were expected anyway. This year they've been releasing a huge amount of anime, but it looks like next year will be quiet for them. In any case I will be getting Gate, Hana and F/sn from them, hopefully all on BluRay.

And from AL I'll get AoT: JH (which is a lot better than you might expect) and I'll upgrade Claymore to BD. I'll consider both Marble and Anthem closer to their release dates.

BanzaiJedi said:
I found the MVM announcements disappointing simply because there was only four new licences, of which two were expected anyway. This year they've been releasing a huge amount of anime, but it looks like next year will be quiet for them.

To be fair they announced a bucket load of titles back in May, many of them are scheduled for 2016:
Busou Shinki
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Hidamari Sketch S1
Kamisama Kiss S2
Kampfer/Kampfer Fur Die Liebe
Kill Me Baby
Love, Election & Chocolate
Love Live S2
Nyan-Koi!
Photokano
Re-Kan
Sasami-San@Ganbarani

Last edited by a moderator:

NormanicGrav said:
BanzaiJedi said:
I found the MVM announcements disappointing simply because there was only four new licences, of which two were expected anyway. This year they've been releasing a huge amount of anime, but it looks like next year will be quiet for them.

To be fair they announced a bucket load of titles back in May, many of them are scheduled for 2016:
Busou Shinki
Hidamari Sketch S1
Kamisama Kiss S2
Kill Me Baby
Love Live S2
Nyan-Koi!
Photokano
Re-Kan
Sasami-San@Ganbarani

Also they have plans to release some other titles on BD,Like Maid sama and Love live.(I think with a dub too)

Type45 said:
NormanicGrav said:
Busou Shinki
Hidamari Sketch S1
Kamisama Kiss S2
Kill Me Baby
Love Live S2
Nyan-Koi!
Photokano
Re-Kan
Sasami-San@Ganbarani

Also they have plans to release some other titles on BD,Like Maid sama and Love live.(I think with a dub too)

Yeah both of them are getting dubbed releases.

Back