New anime shows starting this weekend

Sy said:
Sounded more like a joke to me rather than a serious statement.
I never really understood why people started to take it seriously... Its not like he is going to get Pokémon off the air, So why in hell would he be telling people about plans to get Monster on the air in the same sentence. Its a analogy. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Jayme said:
Sy said:
Sounded more like a joke to me rather than a serious statement.
I never really understood why people started to take it seriously... Its not like he is going to get Pokémon off the air, So why in hell would he be telling people about plans to get Monster on the air in the same sentence. Its a analogy. Nothing more, Nothing less.

That is why you are probably correct.

The statement actually has a air of sarcasm about it.

I thought it seemed sarcastic at one point. But he promised, I kind of doubt he'd say such a thing if he was just being sarcastic and to be announced in Neo too, it'd be getting alot of peoples hopes up just to get let down.

And if I remember correctly, AC did want cosplayers before christmas for some reason in the new year, maybe they're planning something special? Or the cosplay remark was just a joke, but was serious about the others said.

There again, I thought it'd be announced on Anime Central's news/announcements by now if they were actually planning to do something like this.

:lol: Kinda sad but, id watch Pokemon if it was on :lol: I love the games... ah well. Something weird with my sky box, AC just always jumps n stuff. And, the times its on, for someone who has school, can be highly inconvienient

Spyro201 said:
:lol: Kinda sad but, id watch Pokemon if it was on :lol: I love the games... ah well. Something weird with my sky box, AC just always jumps n stuff. And, the times its on, for someone who has school, can be highly inconvienient
The jumping is probably a slight misalignment of your satellite receiver rather than the box.

Lelouch said:
About AC has anybody else noticed they took transformers off & put GITS on?

Tranformers is now on POP.

Well Transformers Victory had finished so i'm not surprised they took it off, plus the original Transformers had been on one of the POP channels since the live action movie so none of it is surprised

BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:
About AC has anybody else noticed they took transformers off & put GITS on?

Tranformers is now on POP.

Well Transformers Victory had finished so i'm not surprised they took it off, plus the original Transformers had been on one of the POP channels since the live action movie so none of it is surprised

Ah, i liked victory :oops: twas good.

It would of been nice if they could follow up with GaoGaiGar, but I suppose my importing it isn't quite enough to support a dub of it to make it worth airin on AC.

GaoGaiGar so far from the seventeen episodes I saw so far was the same ****, OVER AND OVER. Monster of the week series, if this don't change soon I'm gonna be pissed. </3

If it does and gets epic I'm all for it. >_>

Lupus Inu said:
GaoGaiGar so far from the seventeen episodes I saw so far was the same ****, OVER AND OVER. Monster of the week series, if this don't change soon I'm gonna be pissed. </3

If it does and gets epic I'm all for it. >_>
I believe the next few episodes after 17 starts turning the whole deal on it's head, 26 marks the last Monster of the Day episode and the start of the Toyko Abduction arc.

And, what? Super Robots beating the crap out of a Zako not enough for you?

Back