New Member :]

Lupus said:
Rakuen said:
Hey everyone :]

I'm also into gaming (PS3/PSP/PS2) and my favourite all time game is probably Ico (Can't wait for The Last Guardian!!)

!!!

It's rare to find someone who has actually played and can actually appreciate the game. Welcome.

I played shadow of colossus, doesn't that count!?

Sparrowsabre7 said:
SSSSSSSS! Sunlight! I forgot to say, I'm a vampire cactus.

I've also played SOTC =3 love it. Though it's hard with only spines, the buttons keep jamming.
:eek: You sure are a complicated pet/plant. I should imagine the life of a vampire cactus is pretty hard when it comes to things like that, though... here have some mittens :D

I can't wait for The Last Guardian, it looks amazing!!

Rakuen said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
SSSSSSSS! Sunlight! I forgot to say, I'm a vampire cactus.

I've also played SOTC =3 love it. Though it's hard with only spines, the buttons keep jamming.
:eek: You sure are a complicated pet/plant. I should imagine the life of a vampire cactus is pretty hard when it comes to things like that, though... here have some mittens :D

I can't wait for The Last Guardian, it looks amazing!!

Thanks =3. I can't get The Last Guardian, don't have a ps3. So I'm kind of hoping it's not too amazing =P

Sparrowsabre7 said:
I can't get The Last Guardian, don't have a ps3.
You have no need. If the shop sells the last copy of the Guardian, a copy of the Independent will suffice for your purposes.

Welcome to the forums. I do hope you have good taste in films.

Perhaps a little Herzog or Audiard. What about Christopher Nolan?

inception-banner-3-300x137.jpg

Genkina Hito said:

I like to think I have good taste in movies, though I'm sure it's debatable. Although I have heard of Herzog & Audiard I'm yet to see any movies by either, though I have been meaning to watch 'The Beat That My Heart Skipped' for quite awhile now. I have seen a few of Christopher Nolan's movies though, and own a couple on DVD :]

chaos said:
ps. do I know you?
I don't think so.
Thanks for the welcome :]

Rakuen said:
Genkina Hito said:

I have been meaning to watch 'The Beat That My Heart Skipped' for quite awhile now.
Thanks for the welcome :]

Finally somebody who doesn't have mere pedestrian tastes in film.

The mere fact you have mentioned The Beat that My Heart Skipped by name has raised you to stratospheric heights in my estimation.

You will not regret watching it. It is one of the best films of all time in my opinion.

Anyways, glad to have you on the forum!

Rakuen said:
I used to have a lovefilm account, but the service went really downhill after awhile. Are they any better now?

I dunno I have nothing to compare XP they tend to be pretty good I've never been particularly mad at them =P just wish you could prioritise your priority titles (as in like number them, not just put them in a category) rather than lump them together and hope for the best. They tend to get DVDs/games out pretty quickly.

Back