New Member :]

Maybe they have improved themselves then. It seemed to take them forever to get DVD's out to me, and they would also start me off on a series and just as I was getting into it, they would decide to send me another, and it wouldn't always be in order :roll:

Rakuen said:
Maybe they have improved themselves then. It seemed to take them forever to get DVD's out to me, and they would also start me off on a series and just as I was getting into it, they would decide to send me another, and it wouldn't always be in order :roll:

Ah, mostly they're pretty good now. Some series they mess up if they're volumes rather than sets, like Cowboy Bebop got sent weird, but that's the only real problem I've had.

Also just seen TBTMHS. I enjoyed it very much =) I liked the end especially I didn't expect him to choose music over revenge, cos in just about every other film I've seen where there's that choice, they always choose revenge. It's like gameshows where they say "gamble or walk away" the morons always gamble. I was glad it turned out how it did though =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back