Podcast presenters!

why not give it a weeks rest? its already been sat for a few weeks, another won't hurt.

exams are happening atm, revision and the like. others are busy socially (hell i know i'm out of town this weekend and next) so not next monday, but the one after if its easier for the majority?

With projects like this, the longer you leave it, the less likely people get back to it. Why not set a consistent date and then those that can turn up do so while those who can't skip until next time?

... or has this been discussed before and the decision was ad hoc organising? Sorry if that's the case.

I won't be going home until saturday when i do, tomorrow i have too much to do. So yeah, tomorrow works well, saturday not so much. If i did do anything there, i'd need to get my brothers computer set up with skype and so on. The joys.

I'll see what i can manage, but tomorrow sure, saturday is eurovision day and sunday monday is up in the air.

Arbalest said:
I won't be going home until saturday when i do, tomorrow i have too much to do. So yeah, tomorrow works well, saturday not so much. If i did do anything there, i'd need to get my brothers computer set up with skype and so on. The joys.

I'll see what i can manage, but tomorrow sure, saturday is eurovision day and sunday monday is up in the air.

I've watched both series now and i'm ready for it.

Tomorrow will work best for me, i'd rather not wait for next week because i'll be very busy on that weekend.

Well I'm not busy, but I'll need to rekindle my mind since my concentrations been on other shows. Just a read hear and there to jog the memory, nothing like a whole re-watch, especially for what I might contribute

VivisQueen said:
With projects like this, the longer you leave it, the less likely people get back to it. Why not set a consistent date and then those that can turn up do so while those who can't skip until next time?

... or has this been discussed before and the decision was ad hoc organising? Sorry if that's the case.
I agree with you on this and I've mentioned it before but I get ignored each time.

It's nice to have a few people but we can't accommodate everyone. People are going to have to miss out. Having a chat between 10 or so people isn't going to work. The bandwidth was barely enough for 6 or so people in previous chats, and people are going to try to talk over each other or there will be constant interruptions.

Jayme, you need to set a date and stick to it. If people can't do the chat on that date, then tough luck for them. There's no way that everyone who wants to do it will be available at the same time.

Leading the life of an exciting cool person that I do, I should be around tomorrow night, but again, I won't be offended if you want to go on without me, etc. etc.

Bleh, just read through the thread and realised it's going to be discussion about the series and not the movies. Oh well, I guess I'll definitely just be listening and not so much talking.

Now if you'd said Escaflowne! :p

That was heaps of fun, guys. Thanks! I thought I would just sit and listen since the topic was supposed to be Ghost in the Shell series, but there was lots of scope for other parts of the franchise. And, blow me, you even had something resembling a sense of humour! :D

Now, to bed...

likewise or whatever we might do, even a group discussion on it's own without it being recorded sounds good enough. I still don't have half of you that were in the group

Back