The General Conversation Area

Just a heads up don't order anything from animegami it looks like a lot of people have not received figures that they have payed for and no one seems to be replying to emails anymore and staff have quit. its not looking good.

Last edited:
I had an order was meant to be delivered today but the postman left a card because they couldn't be bothered to press the doorbell that does work and I had other deliveries that I got today that were just thrown over the fence from other eBay sellers.

Just a heads up don't order anything from animegami it looks like a lot of people have not received figures that they have payed for and no one seems to be replying to emails anymore and staff have quit. its not looking good.
They have been dead since (at least) March with missing preorders and failing to supply in stock items.

Then their facebook group was put into administrate post mode, whats a very telling sign they had something to hide

And the last 2 months has been radio silence, staff have decativated their personal accounts and EU Store is down

And there have been talk they owe Heo and other suppliers a lot of money but cant find a 100% sure source (but the source seems to be from a company that deals with fraud)

Any the payment gateway cant take money from their bank account for refunds...

I had an order was meant to be delivered today but the postman left a card because they couldn't be bothered to press the doorbell that does work and I had other deliveries that I got today that were just thrown over the fence from other eBay sellers.
From Animegami? You must be one lucky person for your order to ship from them

The lazy git of a postman for the second time could not be bothered to ring the bloody doorbell left card to book redelivery I'm not going to do that instead my dads going collect it on Monday from the local delivery office.

To follow on from my last post

Animegami Ltd. - Official Public Statement​

Dated: 15 August, 2023
Dear valued customers, suppliers, and partners,
We regret to inform you that Animegami Ltd. has ceased trading and will shortly be entering a formal insolvency process. Further details will be made available soon.
The directors of the Company continue to look to rescue the business of the Company and to facilitate the delivery of pre-ordered goods to customers.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the impact of this decision on your specific circumstances. Please bear with us as we strive to provide timely and accurate information to all parties involved. We will make every effort to keep you informed about the progress and developments during this process.
Appointed insolvency practitioners will be in contact shortly with anybody owed money by the Company
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Sincerely,
The Board of Directors
Animegami Ltd.

Claim on Paypal/your credit card company sooner rather than later. They'll never have the funds to refund you and the later you leave it the more chance you have of being left high and dry.

R

Claim on Paypal/your credit card company sooner rather than later. They'll never have the funds to refund you and the later you leave it the more chance you have of being left high and dry.

R
I haven't bought anything animegami for a long time so I'm not worried.

I think people just feel more able to be who they are in that regard (gender) now and I'm glad about that, I also think that it's not per se bad if some people consider themselves trans or non-binary for a time then decide they aren't, again I am glad they have the freedom to do that. I'm non-binary myself and part of what pulled me away from acknowledging that was people who make invalidating assumptions about it. I'm not too quick to judge people for being a bit ignorant about trans stuff but it's sad to see someone who's so influential saying this kind of stuff. I'm not gonna deny that some people in the trans community (not a lot but some) hate cis ppl or at least look down on them and anyone can have an agenda that they hide behind something that's generally a good thing, but this is not a justification for acting like being trans is bad and mostly a fad? (and there are people in every minority group who are dicks in that specific way it's not only trans people who ever are like that) Ugh. Also you can provide gender-affirming care for a child without pushing them into being trans, the idea should be to let the child make their own mind up, what also rly worries me is that conversion therapy involving things like physical violence, withholding meals and psychological abuse is still not banned in the UK so if a parent doesn't want their kid to be trans there isn't a law to stop them from using abuse to make the kid hide their true self and that's really really wrong :(

Also you can provide gender-affirming care for a child without pushing them into being trans, the idea should be to let the child make their own mind up, what also rly worries me is that conversion therapy involving things like physical violence, withholding meals and psychological abuse is still not banned in the UK so if a parent doesn't want their kid to be trans there isn't a law to stop them from using abuse to make the kid hide their true self and that's really really wrong :(
Screw it I'll weigh in as well, I'm a trans woman I feel somewhat qualified on this. The fact is that nobody anywhere is pushing kids into being trans. We're a natural part of human variation that has existed for as long as humans have, with the only difference now being that in the early 20th century medical technology advanced far enough to provide gender affirming care. The basic elements of trans healthcare have been around since the 1930s, they aren't remotely new.

And we also know that most of the kids who say they are trans (shock horror) just turn out to be trans. People try to pretend gender affirming care in children is something it is not. Nobody is operating on children, and for the most part nobody is even giving children HRT anywhere. Gender affirming care in kids refers to therapy and (if they're lucky enough to get it) puberty blocking drugs which stop the onset of undesirable physical characteristics caused by having the child have the puberty they don't want. Then when they are (usually) 18 they can choose to either start HRT and get the desired puberty, or stop the drugs and simply, have the puberty they would have had anyway. The vast, vast majority of these kids end up transitioning, it's not like we don't often know what we are from an early age, and the drugs in question are well tested and safe.

The fact that "conversion therapy" is still legal in this country is unbelievably evil. No clinical evidence of these practices points towards them helping anybody. Best case scenario you have a traumatised child who keeps their identity locked down long enough to escape their parents, and in the worst case you have kids commiting suicide, which has happened.

Last edited:
Back