The General Conversation Area

Best news. t.minus 45 minutes and my dissertation? handed in. No more scaring people away from the chat due to my stress(lookin at you tach), no more bollocks to write up, and no more maths talk. This is so good in fact, i may sleep for once.

Arbalest said:
Best news. t.minus 45 minutes and my dissertation? handed in. No more scaring people away from the chat due to my stress(lookin at you tach), no more bollocks to write up, and no more maths talk. This is so good in fact, i may sleep for once.

Contrats Arbalest. Have a well deserved rest.

Arbalest said:

Nice work :) and dw you didn't scare me off, i got called away on business.

I get the impression you'll probably sleep for 3 days straight now lol.

My weekend went alright, (lets not speak of mothersday, i did alot and received grief so won't bother next year)

Watched ninja assassin, i really enjoyed it. so did the missus (well, not the blood, but the story she liked) ordered £40's worth of chinese food on friday night, then kayls bought an indian on saturday night :) chillin weekend really.

Got back into psp gaming after my second psp turned up, a logic 3 cradle/speaker arrived in the bundle but its for the old psp not the slim and lite one.... my old psp is the psp it was designed for, i put the psp in it and thought "whats the chances" plugged in the charger to the back of the cradle.... it bloody charged the psp no problems didn't it? lol typical.

I don't see it as a waste of money, buying the other psp because its lighter and other stuff came with it. May post up some of the things i don't want on here, plenty of psp games.

Jayme said:
How many words was it? Sounds like you're happy with it too so that's good.

Considering my circumstances which i won't go into here, i only got in what i had readily available and complete, so it only ended up being a mere 1300 words. If this semester was a little kinder to me, i would have had it nearer 4000, but there we go. It was a pain to write about anywho, it was originally much longer for what i have handed in, but word usage got cut back a lot(800 word segments to just under 400). So yeah

@Tach: Ah ok, thought i mayhaps had scared you off, but there we go. Better luck next time eh ;p

As for sleeping. Yeah, i could sleep for a good while, probably will too tonight. That, or i'll go back to my regular 3 hour sleepathons

good to hear the nightmare is over arby

as for me, i'm raging

WHY IS IT HAIR DRESSERS CLOSE AT 1PM!!!!

HOW DO KIDS GET HAIR CUTS, NEVER MIND ANYONE ELSE!!!

yeah i don't want my photo retaken for my driving licence :(

the maestro finally returns after a long AWOL ;)

Welcome back mae! Hope you got your wallet ready for all those figure recommendations (Arby has been rather punished by that lately *cough cough*)

Blaming Stu....... I approve of this,

Stu your our scapegoat ;)

Oh and btw i'm off to london next tuesday, so does anyone know any high end bars to go to? places where i can treat my woman to decent grub and champers?

Tahh pet.

Tachi- said:
Blaming Stu....... I approve of this,

Stu your our scapegoat ;)

Oh and btw i'm off to london next tuesday, so does anyone know any high end bars to go to? places where i can treat my woman to decent grub and champers?

Tahh pet.

heard theres a really fancy place called Buckingham Palace

foods not bad there and they treat u like royalty

Tachi- said:
The South Bank is quite vibrant at night. I'd recommend the assorted establishments dotted around the National Theatre.

Covent Garden will serve equally enjoyable food, but the West-End location of its eateries augments their prices somewhat.

Congrats, Arby!

Stuart-says-yes said:
Busy week Maes?
Last week was, this week shouldn't be so bad. ^_^

CloudedMinds said:
the maestro finally returns after a long AWOL ;)

Welcome back mae! Hope you got your wallet ready for all those figure recommendations (Arby has been rather punished by that lately *cough cough*)
Thank you, Sir! And yes, the wallet is cringing in fear, haha. Got some stuff to post in the figures thread actually, will have to get around to that.

Ryo Chan said:
not to mention all the backlog of moe fanservice pics........................

that arby has been punished by lately
D: I may have to be brought in on this.

Morning all,

Well after another evening of playing monster hunter tri... i'm going to put time aside tonight to look into some places to go. Thank you to those who offered suggestions, i'll browse the areas :)

Ideally somewhere that doesn't cost the earth, but don't let in common riff raff, if you know what i mean. I don't want to take the gf out for a meal only to have a table of chavs sat to my right.

Spent hours looking for a picture on the internet that i'd seen once ages ago but couldn't remember where. For drawing inspiration, i'm going to try and do something creative again.
(Failing that i'll just steal a mates face from facebook and stick it on a animal for a laugh, reposting a link to it on the persons facebook)

Went shopping lastnight. spent £20 on pretty much the randomest shopping i've had to date, 24 cans of coke, 6 cans of knock off tesco tango. 36 jaffa cakes, nando's marinade sauce, 8 crepe chocolate pancakes, 2 litres of chocolate milkshake, coated chilli peanuts, another easter egg with mug (i bought it.... then got home and realised i've already bought that one, facepalm moment) 2 litre bottles of vodka.

Thats the bi-weekly shopping done (vodka is for gf not me, i have a crate of bud that EVERY BOTTLE SO FAR: ONCE OPENED WILL FOUNTAIN!!!! annoying :/ thats what i get for accepting free beer i guess there had to be a catch)

I think i've just won another forum.

The community trolled one of my topics instanty, and now the lot of them are backing me up and telling this 1 guy who has a problem with me, where to go.

:) feeling the love right now.

Tachi- said:
I think i've just won another forum.

The community trolled one of my topics instanty, and now the lot of them are backing me up and telling this 1 guy who has a problem with me, where to go.

:) feeling the love right now.

Was the topic about one of the following;

1) The story to Pokemon
2) Pizza
3) Cyber stalking?

;)

By winning another forum, i mean winning the approval of the forum :)

@ Lawrence.... who the hell where you, and why do people decide to change their names on here at the same time?! Spyro will always be a little welsh dragon in my book.

@spyro, yeah the topic was more to do with monster hunter, one guy accused me of being a noob.... after video links and other forumites accreditting my work they backed me up over the other guy who was basically just out to try and troll me.

As the forum is one of those "L33T" ones, its a niche crowd to get into without being flamed to death. thankfully i got flamed once and that was the end, another guy just doesn't know when to quit so they keep trolling him.

Anyway, loved the weather yesterday, had a laugh with chaz/ ryo and arby on chat. then went to the gym, caught up with an old friend/work colleague and then changed my set at the gym = i was really tired by the time i got home. Gf was crying on the phone when i finished work, she's got a virus on her laptop and is scared it'll let a trojan through. I'll fix it tomorro (on call tonight)

How's all?

(hopefully nandos on saturday)

Back