The General Conversation Area

Morning all,

Weekend went well. although i'm alittle worse for wear right now because of it.

Friday i got up to northampton, started cooking about an hour after i turned up at the missus' door. Chicken, Beef, veg, egg noodles and egg fried rice. Was very good to get the wok out again (love cooking using the wok) went really well, but as we used everything in the packets of veg and noodles, it was alot to eat. made the egg fried rice myself, the meats where cooked in thai 7 spice and mixed herbs, the whole thing when i put it all together in the wok was then topped off by sweet chilli sauce, bloody lovely meal. may post up pics on here but if your friends on fb, take a ganders in the northampton album later tonight.

Saturday we did nothing, literally nothing, laid in bed watching a chick flick.... Easy A. Which i ended up watching more of than what kayls did (she fell alseep or decided to spend her time bugging me for half of the movie lol) in the evening we took a walk across to the hungry horse and we had dinner and a couple of drinks (well actually i had 1 pint, kayls had 2 drinks) i was playing music off my laptop when we got back, drinking games started shortly afterwards. me, kayls, dave and simon in the kitchen.... it turned out to be the worst drinking game i've ever played.... ring of fire.

Now anyone who knows this game knows the dirty pint at the end could be deadly... and this time it was just hellish.
We where down to 3 cards, and i managed to pick the last king, now my drink had already been spiked by dave earlier in the game, so i'm drinking beer + tequila (tequila... i cannot handle at all) the dirty pint had tequila, WKD, mickey finns apple sour shots, courvosier brandy, southern comfort, beer and bacardi.

The chanting began and the chug started.... only problem is, with the tequila and bacardi, that would have been enough to take me out for the night as it was. but the rest just pushed me over the edge, i ended up throwing in the sink, just one mouthful.... of pure alcohol (thankfully no food came up lol) so that was bad, but after brushing my teeth i was back on the beer lol

We went out shortly afterwards and i started drinking a pitcher of vodka (why the hell not?) only trouble is, they added a norwegian vodka, and cranberry juice from the market.... i ended up with a allergic reaction to one of them two, wasn't overly bad but my face had red blotches and i ended up drinking a pitcher of water to kill it in its tracks.

moved onto an irish bar about 2am, started drinking guinness and continued until half 3. we left there and went to maccy d's down the road, after a chicken burger we got a taxi back to the uni (how the hell do all the taxi drivers know who i am?) So yeah, got back and kayls went straight to bed, dave went to his room and didn't see him at all after that. me and simon (both rather drunk) where stood talking about stuff, realised he needed my number for when we go out drinking maybe next weekend in southhampton. so he gave me his number, i rang it and showed him the screen to say its ringing, he went "what the hell. thats amazing" and i had to look at the screen to find out what he meant... my fone had found him on facebook and pulled his display pic and details off there. useful really :)

Now apparently i went back into kayls room and started talking gibberish, by that i mean i started having one of those weird convo's that i get into at 3am and later when not thinking straight. she found it hilarious and in the end i was told to shut up and go to sleep. i don't remember anything after leaving simons room, so she might be having a laugh, some of it sounded alright but other bits sounded out of character :p

hung over yesterday, but felt great about 3pm when i had drank my weight in coke and lucozade sport. we went shopping and then at 4pm we had to say bye to each other, got home about 6ish and had to fix my mums laptop because the pups had jumped on it, spent the night on skype to kayls and now i'm really really tired... so i may flake out in the gym sauna tonight :)

i was gonna go replying to the above, until i scrolled down. hit by tl;dr and no time to spare, i'll nod my head and say hi. HI

So for the next 4 days straight, i'm going to be spending about 8 hours or so a day on my dissertation. Fun? of course not, but it has to be done. Maybe after thursday, i can relax for a day. Maybe. Will have a month before exams at least from then, so i have maybe one or two days to relax, then exam blitzing. I look forward to this all being over, i can shut up about uni for once.

@ stu, yeah was up and down.
just want to be rid of this week. get me to the weekend! i need more sleep ¬_______¬

oh and here, some bargains:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-PSP-2003-Sli ... 3a6477f731

The games are;
Jackass
Monster Hunter: Freedom
Fired Up
Lord Of The Rings: Tactics
Pursuit Force

And the films;
Hellboy
Aliens
Spiderman 2

for £50

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/psp-white-bundle- ... 2c5b9814f2

£40

this psp is used with some minor scratches. this bundle consists of x2 chargers one original one store bought both in working order,pc connection cable and a 4gb memory card.Come with original box.

umds

battlestar gallatica episodes 1 - 3

Ghost Rider

hills have eyes x2 (remake) one used one still sealed

the bone collector

dawn of the dead(remake)

xx2 (case,but no cover)

a knights tale

the cave.

Games

Resistance Retribution

Army of two

Tom Clanceys Splinter cell Essentials

Killzone:Liberation

Pirates of the caribbean:dead mans chest.(collectors edition.includes.pirates of caribbean:curse of the black pearl umd)

god of war:chains of olympus

300:march of glory

metal gear solid:portable ops

silent hill:eek:rigins

ultimate Ghosts n Goblins

Justice League Heroes(case,but no cover)

all games and umds are working and the psp has and up to date official firmware

Easy to get bargains :)

day is dragging.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Arbalest said:
i was gonna go replying to the above, until i scrolled down. hit by tl;dr and no time to spare, i'll nod my head and say hi. HI

So for the next 4 days straight, i'm going to be spending about 8 hours or so a day on my dissertation. Fun? of course not, but it has to be done. Maybe after thursday, i can relax for a day. Maybe. Will have a month before exams at least from then, so i have maybe one or two days to relax, then exam blitzing. I look forward to this all being over, i can shut up about uni for once.

I just looked at the smilies and assume that Tachi- had quite the weekend.
Seems I can't say the same for you however Arbalest, assuming that the 8 hours is on top of University classes, you don't seem to be left with a lot of free time.

Nah, no classes anymore. They ended about 2 weeks ago, so it's just purely dissertation work from here till the end of the week. And i can assure you, 8 hours of nothing but maths? can drive anyone mad.

May be flying the nest this year..... wow i never thought i'd be doing that and staying in luton, thought i'd move further away from the family.... possibly going to get a flat with the missus, just need to sort out a place for the car to be parked and then the cost of bills and things. most of the stuff we'd need, we've bought over the months, but stuff like a bed and fridge/freezer/washing machine/microwave are what would be needed. everything else: sorted.

Got shelves and stuff, bought em ages ago, just sat in my wardrobe (i do own a double bed but i'd want a new one for the place, so everythings near enough new)

No, this was an ambush. He prepared some comments beforehand in word, and just copy/pasted it. XD Here is your Blue Peter badge!
winabadge_226x127.jpg

Pick a colour!

WB Ilmae.

Godot said:
Welcome back, Ilmae.
Thank you. :)

As for the posting, I open up all the threads I want to read in different tabs and run my way along them - I get slowed down sometimes if there isn't much to read in a thread though because the forum has quite a long period of time between allowed consecutive posts, haha.

Back