The General Conversation Area

feel....sick....

haven't eaten all day (except the baccon sandwich this morning)

*downs 2 packs of wotsits*
nope... still feel like i'm going to be sick.

Had to shift a shiteload of work come 4.50, managed alot... but one main thing is still outstanding ¬_________________¬
hopefully i'll be able to sort it monday.

I stuffed! Had a bacon and sausage sarnie for my lunch. Was staring and thought "fcuk it" it's Friday, lets get stuffed! Heh.

Time for me to go now anyways, catch you all later.

Ciao for now!

Voddas said:
I stuffed! Had a bacon and sausage sarnie for my lunch. Was staring and thought "fcuk it" it's Friday, lets get stuffed! Heh.

Time for me to go now anyways, catch you all later.

Ciao for now!

likewise only it was a Wednesday, at Smith & Western with a Cowboy special followed by pancakes. What the deuce was going through my mind, I had stomach cramps the entire night

Also I'm back from Bogner, to it I bring back sock suspenders and a pocket watch, not cheap since it was a wind-up nor expensive since it's brass gilt

Government had a go at smokers last week, now their on about drinking!

Atleast they know that putting up prices won't help matters as it'll annoy the public + people will still buy booze. they said its the midlands who have the highest alchohol related injuries and problems, so just promote sensible drinking.

Had a different weekend. on friday i left the office, got the bus to hitchin, went for a pint with Toby and he told me that him and his missus have sorted the wedding date. 30th or 31st of july (can't remember) all i know is, i get back from Egypt with the missus and her sister (and her bloke) on the 26th (the tuesday) i have the wednesday off. then working thrusday, the friday is his stag do and he's married on the sunday lol

Set sail SS Good times!

Then kayls came over on the saturday, was a really good night. me and my dad spent the day playing the 360 and wii and the night sat drinking together and talking. These opportunities are few and very far between but when they happen its precious time. We started drinking whiskey and with the pups running around and playing it soon turned the subject to Byron. needless to say there where tears, but thats to be expected.

Yesterday i was up at 6am because bailey decided to wee on the bed. not impressed but being 10 weeks old i can't blame him. little bugger woke me up at ten to 8 too, he wasn't happy with sleeping in his bed, he wanted to be on my bed again, thankfully my mum came and sorted him out - allowing me to get some sleep at last, until the mad neighbours from across the road came round (yes the ones who don't control their kids and i have a deep seated hatred for them all, due to plain idiocy on their part) after a few choice words from me they left and me an mum went to get bailey a proper bed (he had a spare pillow and blanket when i put him on the floor to sleep) so yeah, came back and was play fighting with them for a few hours. went round kayls, whos mum got a call from the mother of a kid they foster, saying the kid had damaged his hand and needed help.

So we jumped in the car and went to pick him up. went the the L&D (luton and dunstable.... anyone who knows this hospital knows it is the sh**est thing in the NHS) having no power within the L&D trust we had to wait for 2 hours before he was seen, i played hell with the RGN's and team leader, the A&E dept was closed and services diverted to Urgent care unit. who where sat around laughing and joking instead of working. went off on one about it and saying that their disgraceful. mostly ignored me until i mentioned a few names from their trust, flashed my badge and he was seen to within minutes.

got back to kayls and her mum treated us to an indian, got home and was heartbroken to try and sleep when the pups (who welcomed me with nothing but unconditional love) where downstairs crying. so shattered today... on call aswell as the gym, but hey, kayls is back at uni for today then back home the rest of the week, her grandads funeral on thursday so got alot to do this week, taking her back up thursday evening. have to keep the wake+paddys day drinking to a minimum until were back in northampton :/

Lee Evans tickets have gone on sale across the road from my office this morning. Some people camped out, and the que is massive now. So many poeple out there... feels unnatural for some reason. Would love to see Lee Evans myself like. I'm away on my stag do on the date it's cool.

Anyways, MORNING PEOPLE! They said today will be the bussiest day of the year for us so I thought I'd pop in and say hello before I get swallowed by work. People have called in sick today as expected... I think it's going to be a killer. T_T

Morning all,

I've seen your pm on fb Voddas, will reply tonight probably. is it in barrow? i may be able to loop things together so i can come up for it + me an kayls stay with kayls family up there or something.

Stomach ache today, its a real biatch aswell. i hope it passes as i'm cooking for the gf and the family tonight.

not going to be in work tomorrow. sod it, i've been poisoned by work so i'm having to cancel tonight, furious about it.

bought a fanta from a vending machine in our unit.... which was 2 months out of date when i checked it this morning (too late) i've been back and forth from the frigging toilets all day.

So 2 day week this week as i'm spending all tomorrow sleeping to be well enough for the funeral and weekend.

bastard trust, full of dickheads honestly.... grow a brain and sort out machines so it doesn't poison staff ffs

Morning all and any,

hope alls well.

back off to northampton tomorrow :) hopefully will get chance to relive the way i'd enjoy the nice weather about 4/5 years ago. But kicking back in a open field/park on the grass, hoody as a pillow and just relax :)

Was really ill lastweek but after more than a week of recovering i'm 99% better, which is good. Not yet chanced a beer (despite getting a free crate of bud on tuesday) so hopefully the weekend will be plentiful and merry.

enjoy the trip tachi, i know the feeling bout Out of date vending machines at work myself

Todays joy is going to work, by bus, which costs £5 to get in, paying for food shopping, coming home, then going to the local garage to pay for my M.O.T

my wallet is going to feel a lot lighter today

Morning folks!

I just had my car in for an M.O.T. Cost me £65.65... ontop of that my tax and insurance are also due by April! Having to squeeze my wallet with both hands this month.

Well... the house move is in full flow! Most stuff has been packed away now for the big move over the weekend. Haven't had a rest all week so far. Going to be all go untill Monday.

Free crate of Bud? ... WHAT?! Good luck with your house move Voddas. :)

Also, I was sick, got better for just over a week and now I'm worse than ever before. Kill meeeeee. :/

Yeah, woman from work said "i don't drink, we got a load of beer for our wedding but not all of it was drunk, want it?"

i'm not one to turn free stuff down, as you know. So i said "yeah sure" even got a lift home to boot :p

Well right now, i may go off sick again.... due to stress this time, you know they say bad comes come in 3? mine go for the other dodgy number.. they come in 13's. Man i hate my job.

Tempted to start up my own business, been talking with the missus about it. makes more sense than going to work for a job i hate.

Good to hear about the moving voddas, :) both you and ryo hang in there.... i know i'm pretty much vicing my wallet this month to stay afloat. (keep having to get myself into work, thats £5.60 a day... the weekly super saver ticket cost me £30 2 weeks back..... you do the maths there, £5.60 x 5 = £28, the super saver ticket costs £30... this is why i hate public transport)

so far run up £60 in travelling fees, thats £60 i can't afford to have sat in tickets for 2 months whilst payroll get round to sorting it out :/

All those in favour of making it law that we get paid every 4 weeks, not every last thursday of the month, say aye. because this 5th week coming up will probably put me into negative numbers.

Oh hai people. Fancy seeing you all here. ;p

So yeah, my absence is going to be common place a bit more for the next month or so. Dissertation is due in by the end of next week, exams start at the end of next month, and yeah...i ain't ready for none of it. However, in the meantime, i thought i'd may as well blog once or twice a week as a destresser. How it destresses me i dunno. Beating people to a pulp gaming wise seems to have taken a bench seat, unless someone here has a 360 and dead or alive, so i thrash you ;p

I wish I got paid every 4 weeks but then I'd need all my bill sto be due every four weeks also. ¬_¬

It's been so freaking busy the last few weeks. This week will just be the icing on the cake.

Sorry to hear you're not so good Jayme. Hope you feel better soon mate.

Tachi, of course public transport is robbery if your the average worker. You need to get yourself a student card, be on the dole... or even better, an OAP pass. lol

Afternoon Arby!

Back