The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Teaser trailer for Ajin revealed:

Viz Media manga announcement tomorrow:
One day more until our BIG manga announcement....our shonen manga announcement! What could it be? #manga #shonen #NewSeries

Last edited by a moderator:
NormanicGrav said:
Teaser trailer for Ajin revealed:

Viz Media manga announcement tomorrow:
One day more until our BIG manga announcement....our shonen manga announcement! What could it be? #manga #shonen #NewSeries

Not sure how I feel about the cg,but at least it won't be censored with it being a movie.which is good considering some of the things that go down in the manga.

Type45 said:
Not sure how I feel about the cg,but at least it won't be censored with it being a movie.which is good considering some of the things that go down in the manga.

Turns out Polygon Pictures is behind the adaptation for Ajin so I've got some hopes with the final result.

And since I liked the music in the trailer, just found out that Yuugo Kanno (Psycho-Pass, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders) is handling it.

Speaking of which, the Trailer for the US Release of Knights of Sidonia 2 dropped.

Not a hide nor hair of Seven Deadly Sins so I'm just about ready to give up on that ever showing up anywhere.

NormanicGrav said:
Type45 said:

Turns out Polygon Pictures is behind the adaptation for Ajin so I've got some hopes with the final result.

And since I liked the music in the trailer, just found out that Yuugo Kanno (Psycho-Pass, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders) is handling it.

Well I'm sold :D

ilmaestro said:
Oh, Japan only? What fun.
It's currently only been announced for Japan, but I wouldn't be surprised if the DLC is made available worldwide. After all, we managed to get the Mario Kart 8 Mercedes Benz DLC despite that being tied to a Japanese ad campaign.

Joshawott said:
ilmaestro said:
Oh, Japan only? What fun.
It's currently only been announced for Japan, but I wouldn't be surprised if the DLC is made available worldwide. After all, we managed to get the Mario Kart 8 Mercedes Benz DLC despite that being tied to a Japanese ad campaign.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Mercedes Benz has more of a global outlook to their business model than a small squid girl, even if she does keep on claiming that she wants to take over the world.

I hate video ads but slapping gorgeous art like that all over Crunchyroll is a darn good way to turn heads. It would be nice if the show was also available for streaming there too so fans could get hooked after seeing it and run out to order the BD.

R

Rui said:
I hate video ads but slapping gorgeous art like that all over Crunchyroll is a darn good way to turn heads. It would be nice if the show was also available for streaming there too so fans could get hooked after seeing it and run out to order the BD.

R

It looks great on bd too. Love old 70s/80s anime on bd, due to being done on film they usually look amazing.

The Zeta Gundam bd transfer is one of the best looking series I've seen.

Back