What are you watching right now

I was meant to have seen it two days ago but after I finish on the forum I am - sincerely - going to watch A Scanner Darkly. Honest.

Charter_Mage said:
I watched Kelly Osborne Turning Japanese yesterday. Covering similar things as Jonathan Ross's program, but without his humour or his love for the culture. Still, it was fairly entertaining

I recently watched that here, it was an episode where Kelly cosplayed as Lacus from Gundam SEED, haha, after that and seeing Hentai Manga, she was like Japan is all perverted, but some stuff is spiritual.

Currently Watching: Bleach, legally, on YTV.

Primus said:
...she was like Japan is all perverted, but some stuff is spiritual...

I'd love to say to her that its like that in most - if not all - cultures / places in the world. Western culture has more than its fair share of perversion (I wonder what some other cultures would think of the UK's insatiable love affair with "binge drinking"?).

Comments like that from Kelly Osbourne are a strange and unecessary infliction of the human condition.

Back on topic, I just finished watching a double-bill of the brilliant Futurama. :)

Hovis! said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

One of the very few American TV series I like that. :)

Going to watch Welcome To The Jungle tonight. Well, for as long as the commercial breaks don't wear my patience down.

Welcome to the Jungle is a quality action film to switch your brain off too. I especially like Christopher Walken as the eccentric pit boss.

Currently watching The News (at work so I am forced too)

Back