What are you watching right now

I'm watching the inauguration of Barack Obama on MSNBC.com :]

It's great, because all of my favourite pundits are covering it (Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews) ^__^

CitizenGeek said:

It's great, because all of my favourite pundits are covering it (Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews) ^__^

Hah, at least i'm not the only one watching it then, though i am watching it on SkyNews. Far far far more interesting than whatever you get here.

Arbalest said:
CitizenGeek said:

Hah, at least i'm not the only one watching it then, though i am watching it on SkyNews. Far far far more interesting than whatever you get here.

I watched via BBC's coverage. They weren't too bad, but the commentators were really unneeded. I've skimmed through half of the concert, whenever that was and seeing Jack Black and Steve Carell there was nice.

Tonight, Tuesday! I always have quite a busy line up. All new Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill. First, though, I have to finish off this Battlestar Galactica episode which I began a few hours ago...

Just finished Deadwood Season 2.

If there's another show that can take a cast of crooked officials, drunks, murderers, pimps and whores - people so bent a vending machine would spit them right back out - and make you love them and smile when they get their way, then I'd like to see it.

TV execs take note: That's how you do television.

Just started The count of Monte Cristo (Gankutsuou) this afternoon. I'm in volume 2 now and it's animation is something really amazing.

I love the thing with clothes.

Finished Deadwood Season 3. Real air of brooding inevetability at the demise of the Wild West this season. I'm usually the first one to disagree when people say a series should have gone on for longer - most reach their expiry dates and go at the right time IMO (or in the case of American network television, go on until the tired old man flogging the dry, vulture picked bones of a dead horse finally keels over himself)

But if Deadwood, possibly the best TV drama for a decade or more wasn't worthy of one final season to finish it then I despair of the television industry even more than I did before...

Initial D - V5
Great series, but a bad place to have a halt to the story :S
It amazes me to know that the series sold poorly, therefore stage four never had a release =(

Then, I'm following up with Lain (again) =)

Back