What did you BUY today?

Pre-Ordered this ;-; he is expensive but not out till March....it will be fine...XD

FIG-IPN-5327.jpg

Batman Begins & Dark Knight: Steelbook (Region B blu-ray)
Dark Knight Rises: Hmv Exclusive: Steelbook (Region B blu-ray) - Preorder

Also reordered the following
Otoboku Classic Collection (Region 1 DVD) - Received a refund after the copy I received the other day was damaged.

chaos said:
Aya - that's awesome!

=3 I know right, the price was a made me think should I do it but it didn't take much for me to give in XD

I will cost me just over 15,000yen (about £125) but that's with EMS shipping as I am pretty sure he won't fit in SAL sizes as he is a 1/7 -might go up as who I ordered from only give's an estimate =/- but I've got till march to worry about the money XD

Bought Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. It's £19.99 on Zavvi at the moment, assuming they're telling the truth about its stock status.

Also had the urge to replay Chrono Trigger, so I bought the DS version on eBay again. (fell foul to a fake version before, which won't work on my 3DS...and the seller disappeared off eBay before I realised)

Bought tickets for The Hobbit at the BFI IMAX just now. They said tickets would go on sale at 9AM, but instead they went on sale at midnight! Just through sheer luck I was checking Facebook in bed on my phone and I saw it. If you want to book tickets, do it now!

I bought a comic for the first time in a few years today! Volume 1 of Brian K. Vaughan's new series Saga. I seriously need to get back into buying trades (mainly to catch up with Fables/Jack of Fables, and try out some of Scott Snyder's work since he's apparently so good), it's just a lot more expensive compared to manga. Though I got this for only £7.99 in Forbidden Planet which I was quite surprised at since the general price for a trade is £10.99-15.99. I hope Saga is good, should be as BKV's Y: The Last Man is probably my favourite comic book series.

An Axew plush.

Also in Starbucks, my friend said her name was Sam and I said mine was Dean. The guy at the counter got the reference. Win.

Bought WWE '13 Yesterday

I got it but I said that I would be keeping back til Christmas (We'll See about that...), Still have quite a bit of last years Iteration to play-through still.

MrLaserSharkKH said:
Bought WWE '13 Yesterday

I'm tempted to get this purely for the Attitude stuff they've got this time, but wanting to wait til it goes down in price a bit.

Went with my wee Sister to trade in some DVDs of hers at HMV and use up their £5 off when you spend £50 offer, she got a few films and I got Smallville Season 10 and Into The Abyss.

Pokèdex 3D Pro (3DS Download)
Supernatural Season 2 (DVD)
Soul Eater Not 2 (manga)

Can you believe that 3D Pro was the most expensive item on that list AND was only £3 less than the other two combined?

Back