What did you BUY today?

Today was all about food for me. Went and treated myself to the crispy chilli shreeded beef from Rice and also bought some fortune cookies and hey panda from Chinatown :)

The Nausicaa manga boxset. been trying to get hold of a copy for a couple of weeks as it seems it went quickly out of print. Glad to finally have one in my clutches.

Also got 2 pairs of new headphones in HMV's sale.

I bought a Chinese "genuine" Sony extended capacity battery for my Sony laptop, since they no longer make official ones. I'd purchased the device without a battery, so have had to plug it in to use it. I'm looking forward to being able to use my Vaio out and about. :D

Ordered a new HDMI cable for my BD player, as I'm starting to think that the frequent dropout problems are more to do with the £1 cable I've been using, rather than any kind of issue with the player itself.

I got a new lead USB lead to link my ps3 controller to the ps3 as the original died, actually very happy with it as its about 3m long so I can actually use it when playing games, unlike the 1m one that came with the console.

I popped into CeX and got Grid, Splatterhouse & Blazblue for my ps3 and Pandorum on bluray for a £20 coupon I had.

I also went online and got a new battery for my camcorder as my original has decided not to keep charge and I also got the 2nd Eden of east film on bluray as thats all I needed to own it all on bluray. I was happy I saw all of it, tv series both movies and the tv condenced into a movie at sci-fi London over a couple events on the big screen.

Doctor Strange (Marvel Animated Feature) from HMV for £3.50. Funnily enough, it was misplaced in the anime section...as if it was calling out to me. The Sorcerer Supreme's powers know no limits.
1m of grey ribbon for the hat that's a part of the cosplay I'm planning for Expo (My friends have roped me into doing an interpretive cosplay of Google).

I wish not to raise this product's profile to too great an extent, though processed chicken morsels consumable via acts of dipping, more commonly referred to by their quotidian name, are currently sold at a rate of one pound sterling for twenty pieces at Tesco. Such (prima facie) meaty mouthfuls have proven to cohere well with one's budget.

Back