What did you BUY today?

Christmas presents, Chirstmas presents, Christmas presents...

Got a couple things for myself too though. HMV were handing out the £5 off when you spend £50 again so they were practically forcing me to buy stuff. So picked up Big Bang Theory 1-5 (£30, the other HMV had actually labelled over this sale price and put it back up to £55), Killer Joe (£12) and Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1...Not for me, of course...No, seriously that's a Christmas present for my wee Sister.

I was going to get Big Bang and Killer Joe on Boxing Day anyway so thought might as well just noow while I get an extra £5 off.

For Xmas gifts, I got:
Dishonoured: Special Edition (Xbox 360)
An Empress and the Warriors (DVD)
Pastels set and a little ceramic elephant
Science Museum Floating Globe
Discworld 2013 Calendar

And for myself:
Darksiders 2 (Amazon Black Friday sale - Xbox 360)
Alchemy Gothic 2013 "Rune Fairie" Calendar

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition (pre-order)

I originally had this on pre-order at GAME, using just under £9 worth of reward points to bring the total price down to £31.01. However, Amazon have since lowered their price to £29.99 (which including shipping, comes to just over £32). So I cancelled my GAME order, deciding that I could use those points for more money off something else down the line (possibly a £15 Nintendo eShop card, as GAME can't overcharge for that?) and made a new pre-order with Amazon.

I'm also considering "SEGA & All Stars Racing Transformed" for the Wii U. Can anyone recommend it, or otherwise?

A friend gave me a £10 Waterstones gift card, so I bought "Hayate the Combat Butler" volume 1. So I bought him a £15 Nintendo eShop card to thank him.

Also, I bought Madoka Magica on DVD for a friend.

Boxing Day sale today which always means spedning lots o'money for me. Not as much this year though, I'm not even doing an Anime splurge :( .

Anyway, I bought Naruto Complete Shippuden S2 and Bleach S8 online (not in any sale just been meaning to get them for a while), in HMV I strategically used my Gift Cards/Credit and their "Buy a box set get another half price" to get Crub Your Enthusiasm S8, American Horror Story, Eastbound & Down S1/2, Sherlock S1/2, Community S1/2 and Bored to Death S1/2 for just £19.50. There was a LOT of other stuff I was wanting but they didn't have in stock so I'm just going to get it cheapest place online (Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Once Upon A Time and maybe more).

I've decided as well to get back into comics and think I'm going to do a subscription to some so went into Forbidden Planet and bought a load of the latest single issues to see what I like and what I will subscribe to, I got: Aquaman, Avengers, Justice League, Superman, Amazing Spiderman (Last one before Superior Spiderman starts), Batgirl, Batwoman, All New X-men, Hawkeye, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Daredevil, Nightwing and Scarlet Spider. Was going to pick up were I left off with Fables and Jack of Fables, but it'll be much cheaper buying those trades online.

Hunger Games trilogy for £7.99 from The Works, excellent price I felt. They also have A Song of Fire & Ice collection for £30...I just bought the first book last week. If I like it after I've read it though, which I probably will since I loved the first season of the TV series, then I'll just buy that and post my spare copy of A Game of Thrones down to my big Sis, who's wanting to know if it's good.

I got you beat, 20thCenturyBoy :p I just bought the Hunger Games trilogy for £6 from Fopp. I also bought some DVDs; Dodgeball, Team America World Police, The Angels' Share, The Happiness of the Katakuris, Iron Man and the complete series of Tokko.

I thought my phone died last night - ran out of charge and two USB chargers and two USB-Mains adaptors didn't work. So I bought a new phone.

Tried out the new charger in my phone as a curiosity and it fecking works.

Wasted £65...

Upgraded my bank account to a gold card and tempted to go platinum too but i like the idea of owning a gold card :p
Beats Solo headphones
Weight bench with spotter supports
Halo 4
Pro evo 08 (for my mate)
Pro Evo 2012 (mainly to see the difference between 08 and 12, ive played 08 for the past few month but owned the game for years)
Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception
200ib Tension hand grips
Lego Lord of the rings
2 x 3inch double mattress memory foam toppers
Skylanders giants
The wasp giant for skylanders
Faux Leather headboard
faux leather bed
seasons 1 - 3 of family guy
and 2kg of muscle fuel which ive already put to good use and jumped up 15kg when i lift weights on the bench. working for 75kg now :)

Apart from that my insurance renewal came in the post from Admiral quoting me £368 per month for 3rd party fire and theft... i went on compare the market and found out my insurance fully comp is only £95 per month with diamond (which funnily enough is under the admiral umbrella)

Back