What did you BUY today?

Soul Candy and a can of energy drink which had a picture of Naruto on the front. The drink was okay though it tasted like bubblegum flavour mixed with the flavor of an ice cream float

Here we go

dscf0037fhn.jpg

I went shopping today in Dublin, just before I had to go back to Tipperary for the weekend. I got me a Topman vest, an extremely cool bottle of Absolut vodka, a bottle of really nice cider, packet of cigarettes and - best of all - Chrono Trigger for DS for a mere €10, because I traded in Animal Crossing and Kirby: Canvas Curse :]

I got sick and tierd of my work not having soap in the men's toilets... So I bought a 4-pack of Imperial leather bars... At least I'll feel better about it.

And then after a long day (unexpectingly...) I decided to get some Malibu. That's be saved for when I get this coursework sorted!

finally got tsubasa: those with wings- hope its good! and eclipse from the twilight series. am struggling with my twilight obsession at the moment!

RetroRainbow said:
I adore Malibu~ only with milk, though!

Ew, I don't know anyone drinks alcohol with milk. Vodka and milk is the worst invention ever! :p

Zin5ki said:
CitizenGeek said:
I went shopping today in Dublin, just before I had to go back to Tipperary for the weekend.
Must have been a long journey.

Hah, took me waaay too long to get that. I always wonder where that song comes from. Tipperary is a county in the south of Ireland, so why do British soldiers sing it? :s

@ Ryo - Like your avatar (currently watching the series too)

What did i buy today. Newspaper, some Snaps chocolate and Rubicon mango. Oh and a magazine.

Saving cash for expo.

Manga Girls said:
What did i buy today. Newspaper, some Snaps chocolate and Rubicon mango. Oh and a magazine.

Saving cash for expo.
I've noticed the passion fruit flavour is very cheap at my local Tesco. I find my tastes have moved on a little bit now though. (Or degenerated, depending on one's own soft-drink allegiances.)

Is it hard to avoid spending heavily at expos? I plan on going, but don't know what to expect, monetarily speaking.

Chaz said:
2 new manga T-shirts from The Office Club. Pretty sexy stuff, so I had to buy. ;)

:cry: they closed the officers club in luton...replaced it with ANOTHER womans clothes shop :evil:

Soon blokes will be walking around in rags. honestly.

Yesterday;
A carvery, few pints of carlsberg and then 8 cans of fosters with a new pack of razors so i can finally shave ¬_¬

Today:
some new work trousers. a suit, a haircut and a 12" subway, Italian B.M.T, Hearty italian bread :p

Tonight:
i don't want to spend over £50 tonight when i'm out. but hopefully will be taking advantage of Yates's £1 any drink :p and be dancing in Chicago's to some 80's-90's music :)

Yesterday..
With the Sprog due in a couple of months we've bought... A Moses basket, a bouncy chair thing, nappaies and a Carper shampoo'er...

:(

Today..
A new motherboard.

Back