What did you BUY today?

"I would emphasise that toast sandwiches are also good at saving you calories as well as money, provided you only have one toast sandwich for lunch and nothing else."

I don't think these people should be allowed to offer health advice.

btw I just invented the air sandwich, not only should I win £200 but I can really save on those calories.

3x tickets for "Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning"

My older brother decided he wanted to go too (mainly because he knows how me going up to London will be a daunting task for me and also because I told him the first movie is basically a recap). I ordered another one in case his fiancé decided she wanted to tag along too.

I was going to buy tickets on the off chance I could get that Saturday off work, and pass them on to someone hopefully on here if I couldn't.

Then I realized it was on a Sunday, which I absolutely won't be able to get off, so ho-hum. ^^;

ilmaestro said:
I was going to buy tickets on the off chance I could get that Saturday off work, and pass them on to someone hopefully on here if I couldn't.

Then I realized it was on a Sunday, which I absolutely won't be able to get off, so ho-hum. ^^;
I'm lucky that my brother has that day off (and I have no job xD). I will need to crash at his place that night though, as there are no buses on Sundays where I live (or I could get the train back in the evening and get someone to pick me up from the station...we'll see).

But yeah, it only being one day is a bleh. I wonder if it will also be shown at SLA though?

Bought a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Mega Drive today. I've got various digital copies and stuff but I figured I should have the real thing as well since it's my favourite Sonic game. I got the Mega Drive as a birthday present a few months ago.

Ath said:
Bought a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Mega Drive today. I've got various digital copies and stuff but I figured I should have the real thing as well since it's my favourite Sonic game. I got the Mega Drive as a birthday present a few months ago.

A good purchase :) was the first mega drive I ever played, I'm still scouting around for Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles. Get them and i've got the best sonic games of the 16 bit era

Today I picked up the limited edition version of BlazeBlue Continuum Shift Extend for £17.99 a little bit more expensive then i've seen online but coming across it in a gameshop was too much temptation to pass up on

ilmaestro said:
A whole bunch of MTG cards. Enough that I think I might have to stop keeping track of all of them.

*Checks ilmaestro's pulse and temperature*

Yup it's official, you're addicted :p

I take it you want the Return to Ravinica set hooked to your veins ;)

I am absolutely bursting to see the spoilers that should come out in the next week or so, and then to pick up the Mizzet vs Golgari dual deck.

I think my favorite guild will be Azorius, but I am certainly intrigued by some of Mizzet's stuff!

The great firemind needs you! Join us in izzet and watch how we find new ways for things to explode...plus we have a dragon as our guild leader...

There should be more previews up this weekend, Wizards have a party on at PAX Prime (or PAX West Coast...either way it's a penny arcade event) and have promised to show stuff there :)

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 [PS3]
WWE '12 [PS3]

Yes, I am behind on those games, but I got them really cheap and I was craving some Wrestling gameage. (Also I'm slightly interested in WWE '13)

Also bought a bag of Chocolate Eclairs which were half-price.

Today I got in on some gaming action:

Red Fraction: Guerilla
Red Fraction: Armageddon

Though I may have to stay away from the Grainger Games near where I live, the Guerilla disk was scratched to pieces. It's working at the moment but that could easily change. The last time it happened was when I bought the Last Remnant

Back