What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I love getting a package in from Japan, and no customs fee either.

Mandarake
Fate stay night unlimited blade works

Collectong (formerly known as mantalab)
Matrix resurrections double lenticular full slip steelbook (still available)

Amazon italy
Belle 4k steelbook - full gloss but no eng subs

Shout factory
Coraline
Paranorman
Carrie 4k steelbooks
5321B384-3672-44E9-AC80-0D732810FC87.jpegA36BFAA3-7413-43DD-8EB3-3940220FABA4.jpeg
011680E4-7AAC-49D1-B4B8-FF2A2B82AE8C.jpeg002EAFC3-2DD9-4111-8DB4-8BD56CAC0762.jpeg7938A0A7-665C-4D76-9A07-0071C30ABB8F.jpegD68F38B1-A316-417D-B131-7E3A2A15AB9E.jpegA41A8C28-2D74-4618-AFA2-5DD0EDC339AE.jpegB9A8FD64-4DB3-438C-8A6C-DDDCF8BB5DE1.jpegF998F828-830A-4E4F-9F46-D0897A98CAF0.jpeg7669FEB3-7AAA-4F9B-BF87-4E2A4DE42F1D.jpeg

Just one Discotek title today, received from Rightstuf:

City Hunter Movie and TV Special Collection Blu-ray

cityhuntmovspec.jpg

Soundtracks for Bloom Into You and Atelier Ryza. Pleasantly surprised that DHL managed to get these jewel cases to me intact (aside from one small crack) despite Amazon Japan using their usual unpadded cardboard envelope. I normally use CD Japan to avoid broken CD cases, but that's been prohibitively expensive since regular Japanese airmail stopped delivering to the UK in March.
View attachment 26424
Hi there
I have ordered bloom into you soundtrack... Am i right that the opening song isnt on this cd and is on a seperate one? Thanks

Hi there
I have ordered bloom into you soundtrack... Am i right that the opening song isnt on this cd and is on a seperate one? Thanks
Most OSTs only have the TV size, if that. Looking at the Bloom into You tracklist on Spotify there is no OP/ED. They aren't available on Spotify as singles either unfortunately, but here's the CD version:

Most OSTs only have the TV size, if that. Looking at the Bloom into You tracklist on Spotify there is no OP/ED. They aren't available on Spotify as singles either unfortunately, but here's the CD version:
Yeh thought as much hence why they have it on there on seperate cd
Thanks for that... Ordered that aswell

Hi there
That's right; it doesn't even have TV sizes versions of the OP or ED. I don't think that was a cynical decision in this case, since the OST is 70 minutes, so there may not have been room for anything else.

That's right; it doesn't even have TV sizes versions of the OP or ED. I don't think that was a cynical decision in this case, since the OST is 70 minutes, so there may not have been room for anything else.
Thanks for that
Not a problem... I ordered the other 2 cds to go with it😅

2023 HAUL VER 1.1

EhNICkDh.jpg

SRzIgFhh.jpg

QLlN0H2h.jpg

cFIgMFZh.jpg

3nZWz3hh.jpg

bnhWxW7h.jpg

Starting off the 2023 collection haul is the arrival of Kōsaku Yamashita's Big Time Gambling Boss (博奕打ち 総長賭博) from Radiance Films on Blu-ray, which arrived last Tuesday. This is the first release by the distributor and is packaged like Criterion but has an additional obi that's kept inside the case so you can place it above or behind the main artwork. I'm expecting the distributor is going with the Indicator route so that the Scanavo cases are used for the limited editions and if they do well enough it'll be amaray cases for any re-release.

r9ym3hSh.jpg

yFVUvKNh.jpg

9T9NN4qh.png

Next arriving today is Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Season 1 from Crunchyroll on Blu-ray in a limited edition package. As the UK branch won't be bothering with the limited edition set, I went for the US version which was already in stock on United Publication and thus I went for it (was going to order it through Rightstuf). You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

My complete birthday haul apart from one item which I'll post a pic of here when it arrives as well (it's art supplies and I have a pack shot of it but since the limit for photos is 10 per post I'll wait) :)

My best friend gave me quite a bit of stuff, some of this was Xmas gifts that he couldn't give me until now and the more knick knacky stuff is from his mum as I was considering spending Xmas with them if I couldn't make it to my mum's. I'm honestly really touched that they both went to such an effort for me :)

Lego Harry Potter Hedwig the Owl
Funko Pop Philharmagic Mickey Mouse
Christmas Mug
Travel Beaker with Bees
Soft Pink Blanket

The rest was bought by me for myself

The Secret Diaries of Charles Ignatius Sancho - Paterson Joseph (Hardcover)
Peter Pan - J. M. Barrie (fully metallic Hardcover with gold gilded edges on all pages)

Death Parade UK Limited Edition Blu-ray
Hinamatsuri UK Limited Edition Blu-ray
Fruits Basket (2019) Seasons 1 & 2 Standard Blu-rays
Golden Kamuy Seasons 1 & 2 Standard Blu-rays
Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle Standard Blu-ray

I spent my birthday with my best friend and it was really great I just wish I didn't wake up feeling so depressed today. But yesterday was truly magical 🥰

Attachments

• Golden Kamuy Seasons 1 & 2 Standard Blu-rays.jpg
    Golden Kamuy Seasons 1 & 2 Standard Blu-rays.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Fruits Basket (2019) Seasons 1 & 2 Standard Blu-rays.jpg
    Fruits Basket (2019) Seasons 1 & 2 Standard Blu-rays.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle Standard Blu-ray.jpg
    Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle Standard Blu-ray.jpg
    780.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Hinamatsuri Limited Edition Blu-ray UK.jpg
    Hinamatsuri Limited Edition Blu-ray UK.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Death Parade Limited Edition Blu-ray UK.jpg
    Death Parade Limited Edition Blu-ray UK.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 6
  • Funko Pop Philharmagic Mickey Mouse.jpg
    Funko Pop Philharmagic Mickey Mouse.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Lego Harry Potter Hedwig the Owl.jpg
    Lego Harry Potter Hedwig the Owl.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Christmas Mug and Bee Travel Beaker on Pink Blanket.jpg
    Christmas Mug and Bee Travel Beaker on Pink Blanket.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 5
  • The Secret Diaries of Charles Ignatius Sancho - Paterson Joseph Hardcover.jpg
    The Secret Diaries of Charles Ignatius Sancho - Paterson Joseph Hardcover.jpg
    934.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Peter Pan - J. M. Barrie Chiltern Shiny Hardcover Homesense.jpg
    Peter Pan - J. M. Barrie Chiltern Shiny Hardcover Homesense.jpg
    844.1 KB · Views: 8
Gamersheek has refund me for the third figure they didn't send but I did have to email them again because it was going to received by DPD for delivery to me so gamersheek are going to stop it getting sent out.i got cheaper from Amazon Japan.

New phone just arrived. Didn't want to get a new one but my current phone, a OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, is stuck on Android 10 and hasn't had a security update since November 2021 as T-Mobile control the updates. All other variants of the phone are on Android 12 with current security.

IMG_20230109_200820.jpg

New phone just arrived. Didn't want to get a new one but my current phone, a OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, is stuck on Android 10 and hasn't had a security update since November 2021 as T-Mobile control the updates. All other variants of the phone are on Android 12 with current security.

View attachment 27803
Is google good for long term security updates? I'm on a Samsung which will be reaching it's end of life soon so this could be a good upgrade as well.

Have you tried Oxygen Updater? My old Nord wasn't supported by Sky Mobile so I got all my updates that way, though admittedly the 7 has just had it's final update recently anyway

Back