What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

December Haul #7

Ld06svIh.jpg

After a delay caused by the postal strikes and the Christmas holiday season, The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVAs arrived today from Anime Limited. Like the TV series, we only get the barebones content because everything was kept exclusive to the Nozomi Ultra Edition release. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

The final 2022 package is currently expected to be Mushoku Tensei Part 1 (the 160th anime arrival of the year) with a current estimated arrival for this Friday. Once that arrives I can then begin the 2022 collection update.

December Haul #8

oMx5Uxch.jpg

pOpR6CVh.png

The first half of Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 1 arrived today from Amazon. Considering my stance on the UK variations choosing this one is ironic considering that not only does Part 1 have a slipcase (when Part 2 won't) but they also featured different characters on each disc including the DVDs which is also going to be lost on Part 2 due to the format split. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

I've asked for a refund for
love plus 1/4 scale Manaka takane swimsuit version figure.
because gamersheek did not do anything even though they said they would look into the problem.

I recieved one title from a private sale today:

Tales of the Abyss Blu-ray/DVD

I could have gotten this a little cheaper and brand new from Rightstuf, but I highly doubt RS has copies with the slipcover any longer, and I didn't want to take the chance.

talesabyss.jpg

I beleive this was the only "Tales Of" title on Blu-ray I was missing in my anime collection - I have these five now on Blu:

Tales Of Phantasia The Animation (2004)
Tales Of Symphonia The Animation (2007)
Tales Of the Abyss (2008)
Tales Of Vespiria The First Strike (2009)
Tales Of Zestiria The X (2016)

Back