What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So I failed to realise the forums were active over the weekend and didn't show what I picked up then. So here's what I have now and a summary of what I bought for the month of June.

b7yHlzJh.jpg

More images - My Blog | My Imgur album

Tiger & Bunny: The Rising only cost me £10.21 on Amazon UK. Not going to ignore a deal like that!

TfiMZyAh.jpg

More images on Steins;Gate - My Blog | My Imgur album

Steins;Gate cost me £19.99 which considering the prices on Amazon and other sites are around £25+ I figured the price in GAME was worth it especially when it comes with an artbook (really nice one as well).

Overall for June:

D8NsYeEh.jpg

Incoming:
- Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero (US Limited Edition) - UP1 'Being Processed'
- Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea (US Premium Edition) - UP1 'Being Processed'
- No Game No Life (US Collector's Edition) - Rightstuf 'Pending Fulfilment'

Received my Code Geass: Akito the Exiled v3 w/artbox as well as Tiger & Bunny: The Rising. The CG artbox is as subtle as the first if you catch my drift.

iMDD68U.jpg

ZmOPGjx.jpg
6UPDkJm.jpg
sac1JCJ.jpg

I too got my Kill la Kill Part 3

18702195833_fbed42f2c1_b.jpg

Now just to wait for Part 2 to drop in price.

Also, with that, I officially need a new shelf. I pretty much can't fit anything else on my shelf at all.

19135441460_30cff9b42b_c.jpg

I was going to post my June purchases but I can't find our decent camera. Boo.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Also, with that, I officially need a new shelf. I pretty much can't fit anything else on my shelf at all.

19135441460_30cff9b42b_c.jpg

That's the only negative to this collecting Anime hojo. I personally have about "15 standard size BD's" space left before I gotta start stacking :S Which I don't want to do! I have no room whatsoever for a new shelf till my Hamster passes away to make some room (That sounds so much harsher than it is haha, I love her bitchy sassy fat ass really).

I also think we have the shame shelving unit, Argos Book case?

I already reduced by 50% in mspaint (resulting in 25% of original size) :D

If you missed my other post in the other thread there is currently one being sold new on amazon.com marketplace for $48.47. With international shipping offered. Not where I got mine from so can't comment on what they may be like for shipping speeds and customs etc.

New package arrived in such a bloody hot day (I could not sleep at all! Oddly enough I lost weight). A Lull in the Sea (Nagi no Asukara) and Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero have arrived.

GKpQuZbh.jpg

MibtHGoh.jpg

A Lull in the Sea - Complete Series: Premium Edition (Blu-ray)
Regions: A B (Confirmed)
More Pictures - Imgur Album - Blog Post

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Regions: A B (Confirmed for Disc 1 only, technical glitch makes Disc 2 region A only) | 1 2 4 (Confirmed)
More Pictures - Imgur Album - Blog Post

UPDATE - More photos of the A Lull in the Sea set:

8VyFAvTh.jpg

lrW11uVh.jpg

abHLzHzh.jpg

2l34NTth.jpg

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Or should I say it felt that way with two big boxes arriving.

UZ0nmAe.jpg

kNYixjI.jpg

Other than part 2 of Tokyo Ravens, I don't actually have anything else on order at the moment. Outside of sub JP BDs/Anime Limited/Aniplex sets I think I'm going to slow down when it comes to purchasing anime. It just doesn't feel worth it at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit I really don't like the way the discs come in individual cases in that Lull in the Sea and No Game No Life sets - it looks kind of cheap.

Todays haul

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic set 2 (UP1USA)
Aquarion Evol Part 1 Limited Edition (UP1USA)
Valvrave the Liberator Season 2 Set (UP1USA)
Buddy Complex Limited Edition Sets 2 & 3 (Japanese blu-ray release) (Amazon Japan)

oFDTktql.jpg

msgeek said:
Well it was legit and turned up today. :)
SugqaFP.jpg

And mine arrived today. Although it seems to have taken a trip in the Tardis according to the tracking information being delivered 4 hours before the courier picked it up!

Kill la Kill Box 3's case replacement has arrived. No issues with packaging, the set fits and everything can slide out just like any normal set would.

Tried to take a screenshot to see the difference with the MCM Comic Con box and retail box.

17BMRseh.jpg

fXP7Lczh.jpg

FyhkKG0h.jpg

Wow, I wasn't expecting the difference to be that tiny. It must have been painful for Anime Ltd to have to redo all the boxes over 1mm difference in thickness...

Back