What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

LR1.jpg
Received the AoA Lycoris Recoil blu-ray from Right Stuf.

LR4.jpg
The set features the entire first season on 3 discs, 2 CDs of the OST, a booklet (pictured in the first image) of character art and other materials and a single card pictured left here, all contained in a outer box of sorts. Between the front outer box cover, both sides of the disc case sleeve and the art card, all 6 pieces of the JP volume cover art is used here. The Discs also use the digipak art from those JP volume releases.
LR2.jpg
The set also uses a DVD sized case that is also quite large, much bigger than a standard DVD case.
LR3.jpg
I will also add that the outer box is incredibly thin, about the same as a slipcover (possibly even slightly worse than some) and will require some care due to how flimsy it is.
LRc.jpg

I received one more partial shipment from the pre-order I made during Rightstuf's Summer Sale:

Call of the Night

callofthenight.jpg

I'm just waiting on Lonely Castle in the Mirror and RWBY Volume 9 to ship yet to complete this order; they both release in the next 2 weeks.

Awesome, I just got charged on my credit card for the Japanese 4K/BD box set of Suzume at Amazon JP, so I should receive it via DHL sometime later this week. I saw the movie in theaters twice, both in IMAX and on a standard screen, and am so looking forward to seeing it again as I ranked it almost on par with Your Name, my all time favorite movie! The JP release does have English subtitles.

View attachment 30647
Received the AoA Lycoris Recoil blu-ray from Right Stuf.

View attachment 30650
The set features the entire first season on 3 discs, 2 CDs of the OST, a booklet (pictured in the first image) of character art and other materials and a single card pictured left here, all contained in a outer box of sorts. Between the front outer box cover, both sides of the disc case sleeve and the art card, all 6 pieces of the JP volume cover art is used here. The Discs also use the digipak art from those JP volume releases.
View attachment 30648
The set also uses a DVD sized case that is also quite large, much bigger than a standard DVD case.
I will also add that the outer box is incredibly thin, about the same as a slipcover (possibly even slightly worse than some) and will require some care due to how flimsy it is.
That's rather underwhelming considering the price. A fat DVD case in a card slipcover barely thicker than air 🫤

Hopefully MVM get Call of the Night, preferably with a CE.

That's rather underwhelming considering the price. A fat DVD case in a card slipcover barely thicker than air 🫤

Hopefully MVM get Call of the Night, preferably with a CE.

I am a bit disappointed with the thin slipcover, but at least it is a side-load slip rather than a lame o-card slipcover, so that's still a plus. And this does have two OST CDs included, which is a rarity. I do like that they were able to get all 6 cover arts from the JP singles incorporated into the release, even though I'm not too crazy over the two girls being shown more as just CGDCT in all the images rather than having any action shots from the series itself with them weilding their guns. Unfortunately the cost is just their typical AoA pricing, which I am long used to paying, seeing as I own about 150 of their titles now.

And I would love to double-dip on an MVM CE box set for Call of the Night, I'd be all-in for that. Same goes for Reincarnated as a Sword - for me that is the best isekai series out there.

So finally managed to complete my Nura rise of the Yokia clan so, gonna sell on my old Kaze DVD's.

View attachment 30583
I decided to the same now after buying the all the Nura sets on BD (Which I'm shocked that haven't gone OOP yet after a decade)
The only reason why I even kept my Kaze Nura sets for this long is due to the rare factor, but unfortunately which I ultimate became to realise in recent years that the Kaze DVDs not just limited to Nura sets have aged poorly, plagued with issues.

For better and worse, the Nura Kaze sets served me well and I really liked the artwork for each of the box sets, but it's time to let them in search for a new owner.

I really love the Girls with Guns cover image on that Anti-Magic Academy CE, and have nearly included that set in many of my AL Sale orders in the past just because of that cover - but I heard too many times it was a less-than-middling to poor series, so I always decied to pass on getting it. I just don't think I would care much for the series. Bummer.

Back