What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayme said:
Godot said:
I posted it on August 4th, the day we met up in London ;p
So... what your saying is... that... I have to do the math? Rah.

About 2 and a half months, lol.

OT:

I recieved my Limited Pressing Darker than Black version of Kakusei Heroism - An Cafe today <3

Arbalest said:
@Titan: whoa whoa, i thought Disappearance wasn't out until december? It's out now?

The UK release is due out 02nd December. Some places like United Publications are selling the American release which is due out 02nd November (so some retailers may be selling it a litte early).

A 3.5% pay increase and the maximum possible bonus for the last quarter. I can't half sell people ****. Hmm... I wonder if this power extends to ideas...

vote.jpg

One person, one vote. But only once.

Received an awesome care package from the states:

Candy/Snacks that I can't seem to find here
Sewing supplies
Halloween socks of DOOM
My missing Blue Seed DVD

Fullmetal Alchemist BD v.15

Five eps on the last two volumes, so that it can finish next month at the same time as the last tank comes out. Also got Seikon no Qwaser finishing soon, which will help to lighten the monthly load somewhat.

Another bloody "sorry, you were out" parcel card. I love that sentence, how it apologises and then blames you.

Ooh, a free trial of Amazon Prime. Next day delivery free for a month, worth a go.

Except you have to sign for a single m*therf*cking DVD which would have just gone through the letterbox on free super-saver delivery. I'll now have to go to the depot to collect it on Saturday. So to sum up, for anyone in regular employment Amazon Prime = More cost + longer wait for goods + added inconvenience. Yeah, you've really sold this to me Amazon.

Tell ya what I didn't get. My new f***in trigun boxset. Delayed till 17th December. Though Play says Nov 15th and Anime on line has it out now apparently. FFFFFFFF I'm not sure if I can be bothered to cancel with amazon or not, I have lots of films to watch anyways so I guess I'm in no hurry... still it's irksome.

ayase said:
Ooh, a free trial of Amazon Prime. Next day delivery free for a month, worth a go.

Yh and they then charge u 49 for membership with even letting me know at all. I though some one nicke 49 quid from me account and reported it to bank as fraud lol as it didnt show up, any way got money back so long as cancel it before use it "Phew"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back