What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathe said:
a letter telling me to pay £20 customs charges. Those things should go to hell. Cant pay it til Tuesday.

those f****** leaches is there another way of getting cheaper deliverys without those greedy royal ass**** mail basterds from picking our pockets clean. like only buying in the EU or paying though something else, i bet those basterds saw that we was having a good time buying our stuff and said hey lets take advantage of these people buy rising the VAT ( rising fire within ready for war with burning desire to lick the blood of those basterds ).............................sorry bout that

South park S10 + 11, supernatural S3 and season 4 of Dexter.

For the latter ones I still need to watch earlier seasons, but I figured getting them while on offer would work best :)

Asus VE228H monitor. Basically to play fighting games on, with its less than half-a-frame of input lag. Very pleased with it!

Tales of the Abyss (3DS) - I was going to get Squid Girl on blu-ray, but then I saw this was in stock at ShopTo - for £30 (at the time of order)! Since then it's gone up to £35. Shame my 3DS is currently at Nintendo, waiting to be inspected.

Also:
1x Pokémon Dragon Blade Booster pack (Japanese)
1x Pokémon Dragon Blast Booster pack (Japanese)

I purchased 1 each for me and my little brother, but those are my packs. He's going to hate me though - not only did I pull a Dragon-type card (despite the set's names, there are only 5 in each; 2 of them being rares, but I got an uncommon one) but I also got Registeel EX...you only get 5 cards per pack without a guaranteed rare.

Well since I was able to pay my customs charge earlier than I thought, I got the Mass Effect 3 Liara T'Soni Kotobukiya figure.

It's awesome. Now I just need them to hurry and make the FemShep one so she has a 'friend' :D

Twelve month tax disc. Being given a free tax disc for my ancient, three-litre CO spewing monster feels so wrong, but oh so good.

As a consolation to you people who have to pay road tax, the MOT is due in two days and I Have a Bad Feeling About This.

Amazon order arrived:

BDs - Nisemonogatari v.1, Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon v.5, HaGaNai v.4

Dengeki Bunko Magazine 2012/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back