What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received today...

Fruits Basket collection.
Kiddy Grade collection.

On Saturday I received...

Aquarian Age collection.
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya vol 11 (GN).

Madoka v1 + box turned up first thing this morning. Oh DevotedDVD. THEY PUT IT IN A GODDAMN PADDED ENVELOPE, which may or not be responsible for the sides of the box being pushed in. No major damage to the box, fortunately, but the spacer/filler carton didn't come out of it too well.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Madoka v1 + box turned up first thing this morning. Oh DevotedDVD. THEY PUT IT IN A GODDAMN PADDED ENVELOPE, which may or not be responsible for the sides of the box being pushed in. No major damage to the box, fortunately, but the spacer/filler carton didn't come out of it too well.

I have had that happen with orders from Planetaxel recently (Heaven's Lost Property Season 2 being the most recent example).

Hmm, that's weird. I emailed Planet Axel earlier this year asking about how they package LE art boxes, and they told me they used cardboard boxes. Padded envelopes just aren't sufficient to protect them.

they should used cardboard with bubble rapping in side

kiddy grade
squid girl part 2
FMA BH OVAs
FMA BH movie
trigun movie

came today

fabricatedlunatic said:
Hmm, that's weird. I emailed Planet Axel earlier this year asking about how they package LE art boxes, and they told me they used cardboard boxes. Padded envelopes just aren't sufficient to protect them.

Yeah but it depends whether it is shipped from Europe or from Canada (if it is currently out of stock it is likely to come from Canada).

I normally ask for Limited Editions/Art Boxed releases to be shipped in boxes when I order them but for some time now they have only double padded enveloped them.

Is this a Zombie? Volume 1
Pokémon Black & White 6

My first shrink wrapped manga...I feel so filthy...then Pokémon comes and negates that effect xD

The FBA Brotherhood OAV set. In a DVD case, for some reason. It's better than a squashed DVD-height slipcase on a blu-ray case, but a bizarre change nonetheless.

R

Received the following yesterday,
Squid Girl Season 1 (Region A Blu-ray)
Cat Planet Cuties Complete Series (Region 1/A DVD/Blu-ray Combo)
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood OVA Collection (Region 1/A DVD/Blu-ray Combo)
Special A Complete Collection (Region 1 DVD)
My Bride Is A Mermaid Complete Collection (Region 1 DVD)
Oh Edo Rocket Complete Collection (Region 1 DVD)
Taisho Baseball Girls Complete Collection (Region 1 DVD)

Titan said:
mangaman74 said:

Are the blu-ray disc's region free?

I think it is region locked. Check Planetaxel later today - I tested the blu-rays last night and sent them an email this morning with the details (only 1 of the 3 blu-rays was region free and I think that was Squid Girl).

mangaman74 said:
Titan said:
mangaman74 said:

I think it is region locked. Check Planetaxel later today - I tested the blu-rays last night and sent them an email this morning with the details (only 1 of the 3 blu-rays was region free and I think that was Squid Girl).

its ok cause even if the blu-ray is locked we still have dvd

animefreak17 said:
mangaman74 said:
Titan said:
mangaman74 said:

its ok cause even if the blu-ray is locked we still have dvd

https://www.planetaxel.com/product/Cat- ... 4400078705

Cat Planet Cuties - Complete Series - Region A (Tested and confirmed region locked)

Confirmation in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back