What you guys doing right now.

Arbalest said:
Link100p said:
Arbalest said:
Planning to go get my pay slip from work, since its pay day, then intending to treat myself since i was able to get into uni.
Which university? I am going to Exeter.

Heriot-Watt University, which i hope will be good.

Currently getting planning to get something quick to eat before i head off to work =/ also need to get my loan and grant stuff sorted at some point.

As major said, Edinburgh or border campus? im at the edinburgh campus, we also have an anime society.

Nyu said:
Arbalest said:
Link100p said:
Arbalest said:
Planning to go get my pay slip from work, since its pay day, then intending to treat myself since i was able to get into uni.
Which university? I am going to Exeter.

Heriot-Watt University, which i hope will be good.

Currently getting planning to get something quick to eat before i head off to work =/ also need to get my loan and grant stuff sorted at some point.

As major said, Edinburgh or border campus? im at the edinburgh campus, we also have an anime society.

i haven't applied for accommodations as yet, though i should do so soon since i have to by the 1st of september, but i'm thinking probably Edinburgh campus.

Why oh Why isn't LoveCom 19 released yet !!!. So I'm refreshing the subbers website constantly. (It might work) :D

Apart from that. In the IRC and downloading things whilst listening to music.

Back