Wildcard's pics

Wildcard

Thousand Master
Just figured I'd try my luck in the creative forums. My drawing skills are pretty basic, so any pointers as to where I'm going wrong are welcome. :)

Posted this sketch before but it was naff quality, am working on a colour version which I will post soon.

Loving the detail on the guns very cool and I can understand why the girl looks nervous as the smiling guy looks wired on something

McIcy said:
Loving the detail on the guns very cool and I can understand why the girl looks nervous as the smiling guy looks wired on something

Yeah, I was aiming for the gleefully psychotic look with that guy. As for the guns, well, I'm better at drawing mechanical stuff. Things like folds in clothing are a real problem for me though.

NICE :eek:

Loving the city-scape pic, well... both pictures actually. I'm not so good at landscaping and backgrounds. More of a character scetcher myself. Totaly jealouse though.

Good work :D

Thanks very much! The cityscapes were experimentations with perspective I did a while back, I like how they turned about, but they did take ages.

I'll try and post more up soon, but I'm snowed under with work at the mo TBH. Again, cheers for the comments :D

Coloured in my pic of that psycho guy. It did go a bit wrong since it needed stronger lines to begin with (I only penciled it), fave bit was doing the highlights on the girls hair... Is that wrong? :lol:

It's been a while but I finally got around to colouring that picture. Benefits from the stronger lines, though a few areas look a little grainy. Still, it's all experience I suppose. Made at least a dozen mistakes on it which I'll know to avoid in future.

Let me know what you think. :)

Back