Your viewing journal

I watched episodes 48-60 of One Piece throughout yesturday!
Believe in wonderland~~~!!!(nenenenuhnuhenenenene)..... :eek:

And I finished off last night with Black Cat episode 1.

Today.

Peach Girl Episodes 1 to I forget how many. I thought it was cute.

DNAngel Episode 9-12. Begining to like this series more and more!

One Piece 93 - 105. Alabasta arc is on its way. Ooooh. I shall say no more.

Lovely Complex 20, Been waiting to watch this episode. It was brilliant. Now more problems for the duo by the looks of it. Watching this show just makes me smile :D

Bleach 137, Last filler episode. . .for now. Man. We Ain't seen Ichigo for time. I can't wait.

Naruto Shippuden 26, Got to say. Congrats Studio Pieriot on making a decent Shippuden episode. I have a feeling this one used more manga than all the other episodes. Oh. And a unsuspected ending. Kinda.
Oh. And I suppose now Naruto can come to a end his somewhat 8 week chase with the blonde dude.

Jayme said:
Naruto Shippuden 26, Got to say. Congrats Studio Pieriot on making a decent Shippuden episode. I have a feeling this one used more manga than all the other episodes. Oh. And a unsuspected ending. Kinda.
Oh. And I suppose now Naruto can come to a end his somewhat 8 week chase with the blonde dude.

I watching this ep earlier and was really glad it's gotten back to being good. This fight in the manga was ok but really amazing to see animated (though Sasori doesn't have water jet blades in the manga and they moved the Naruto & Kakashi preparing to finally kick Deidara's ass scheme from after this fight to during it). The music really suited the fight so well and made it perfect and I've not read this part of the manga in over 9 months and was also surprised by the ending (the only good point of my slightly bad memory :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished watching GITS last night.

A bit dry in parts, but better than I expected overall! I've got Innocence too, so I'll probably watch that sometime soon too.

Watched eps 24 and 23 of Cowboy Bebop a while ago. Ep 24 was awesome! I'm going to watch the last two eps tomorrow, but I'm kinda sad about it - I don't want Cowboy Bebop to end!

Finished off the last 3 episodes of Madlax.

Once again a bizzare yet reasonably watchable series, but with a slight yet - 'normal for this type of series' - melancholy turn toward the last few episodes and a - 'why the hell did I just watch this?' - semi pointless feel to the ending. :?

One thing I will say though, I love Nancy Novotny's voice. She dosn't do enough voice work in my eyes. :(

First episode of Tenchi Muyo season 3. Pretty much just a recap of what happened in the first 2 seasons which is about what I expected after such a long gap between them.

My God though, for the replacement voice actors, didn't they even 'try' to get people that sounded similar to the old ones. :? Sheesh.

Tasker said:
First episode of Tenchi Muyo season 3. Pretty much just a recap of what happened in the first 2 seasons which is about what I expected after such a long gap between them.

My God though, for the replacement voice actors, didn't they even 'try' to get people that sounded similar to the old ones. :? Sheesh.

The only one i wasn't too impressed with was the new Mihoshi. Give Mona Marshall a chance, your opinion of her will change by the time you finish the OVA. Petrea will always be Ryoko but Mona does her justice.

Oh I will give Mona a chance as I actually do like her voice, but for me it just isn't deep enough or 'sly' enough for Ryoko.

You're right about Mihoshi though, urgh. :?

It was very strange too, watching flashback scenes from the first series with different voices and different dialogue.

Yesturday I continued watching the epic masterpiece of an anime that is One Piece, episodes 78-93. I want to give Chopper a great big hug!. One Piece just rocks my world. I cannot believe it was massacred by 4Kids in the way it was, it's just not on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back