Zen's Art

I knew I forgot about some place!

Anywayz, my first attempt at doing a Superman design, a few things to work out, but looks a lot buffer than the recent incarnations of recent:

SupermanV2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, looks like I's back with another piece.

Sketched last night (3:15 am/ish) and coloured today. Anywayz, hope you like it.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.. Robocop!"

well, his mush at least ;)

chaos said:
the light work in this is really good. Have you coloured by hand or using a pc?
Hmm, well seeing as I had to use my hand to move the mouse around the desk, I'll have to say both :lol:

It didn't take as long as I thought it would do, so I's quite happy with how everything has turned out.

Ah yes, I remember you seeing you around the forum wolfie. I don't get on it much now, but yes, I do post my work there when I can ;)

Wildcard said:
Nice terminator head - got the menacing glare spot on.
Thanks. Though whilst his eyes were not as difficult as the rest of his face, they did need several effects to be applied to get them right!!

Well, here is my next Robocop inspired image. Flo, from the RoboCop Versus The Terminator comics back in the early 90s:

Flo_Design_01_zpscftrmwcy.jpg

Last edited:
robocop vs terminator comics? never heard of it...
Anyway, she doesn't look likeany robocop (or terminator) character I know, but I'm only familiar with the cannonical classics.

chaos said:
Anyway, she doesn't look like any Robocop (or terminator) character I know, but I'm only familiar with the canonical classics.
It was a 4 comic series, written by Frank Miller. It was very good, I enjoyed it enough to buy the 3 different cover versions!

Zentron said:
chaos said:
Anyway, she doesn't look like any Robocop (or terminator) character I know, but I'm only familiar with the canonical classics.
It was a 4 comic series, written by Frank Miller. It was very good, I enjoyed it enough to buy the 3 different cover versions!
Wow, guess I'll have to look forward to check this out.

chaos said:
Wow, guess I'll have to look forward to check this out.
Well I've only made a couple of test sequences so far! The title sequence, which has sound (recommend you keep your speakers low!!) and a time-travel sequence, no audio for that one yet. I've got them up at the links below, though the online preview skews the title video for some reason and doesn't show any preview for the TT sequence:

Title - Past Warp V2

I liked your pic i keep trying to put the images of charachters from my head on to paper but they either dont turn out to good or the image fades from memeory your drawing abilities are good good luck on future endeavours lol

Nightshade1989 said:
I liked your pic!

I keep trying to put the images of characters from my head on to paper but they either don't turn out too good or the image fades from memory!

Your drawing abilities are good. Good luck on future endeavors lol
Thanks for the props.

You'll have that happen to you for quite some time, you just to need to find some way to learn and just keep practicing every day... eventually, you will get it right :wink:

Back