UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

An interesting line-up this month. Digimon is a series I still want to start collecting for but I'm going to go with standard editions for the series so will get the Kizuna standard in the future.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts I know nothing about apart from that it is is animated by MAPPA, can't say it is jumping out to me but will have to look into the series, a skip for now.

Hula Fulla Dance I have never heard of but I want it so will be pre-ordering that.

Deiji Meets Girl I've briefly heard of and love the art style so it is tempting to pre-order this title as well.

Still no news on the Attack on Titan Season 3 soundtrack CD. It's now past a year since the vinyl release so unless I get an answer from AL I'm assuming they've abandoned that project. May as well import the Japanese release.

I’m assuming the empty slot referencing pretend is great pretender
No "must-have, must-buy" titles here for me once again (I have only ordered two titles from AL this year: Looking for Magical Doremi and Love Live! Superstar!! Season 1.

As a bookworm myself I have thought about pre-ordering Ascendance of a Bookworm but the constant delays have discouraged me.

Last edited:
No information about the Nadia, that should be released today it's mean.... delayed... again? Please... no.

Another Delay for Nadia doesn't really affect me much because I have it on pre-order along with Tower of God and Ascendance of a Bookworm, so I won't receive any of them until the very last one of the three gets released and shipped - so right now that isn't until November 27th for Tower and Ascendance. I'm going to make a prediction of March 2024 for all of them to finally ship. Zzzzzz..... 😴

Still no news on the Attack on Titan Season 3 soundtrack CD. It's now past a year since the vinyl release so unless I get an answer from AL I'm assuming they've abandoned that project. May as well import the Japanese release.

That is (at last) in motion - hopefully we'll have a date etc for that soon, as well as catching up on a few other CD projects!

No information about the Nadia, that should be released today it's mean.... delayed... again? Please... no.
Sadly, it is - sorry for the delay in getting word out, but we've been working on getting a firm date on printing of the book specifically. We've shifted the date to November, but as things stand it should still arrive with us and ship to customers before the month is out.

That is (at last) in motion - hopefully we'll have a date etc for that soon, as well as catching up on a few other CD projects!
Great news. That's one thing I can take out of my CDJapan basket. Will you guys also be looking into the Final Season soundtracks? He's no Sawano but Kohta Yamamoto's work on the series has been fantastic.

Great news. That's one thing I can take out of my CDJapan basket. Will you guys also be looking into the Final Season soundtracks? He's no Sawano but Kohta Yamamoto's work on the series has been fantastic.

It's not a full set of Attack on Titan soundtracks until you can surround yourself with them and pretend you're a Titan, right?

Serious answer: we'd love to be able to bring folks all of Attack on Titan's music, but nothing to report yet; needless to say we'd be keen to though!

Back