Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

well from my childhood Thundercats probably won the race. Reboot was also extremely cool at the time as well.

When going nostaligic these days i seem to find the more unusual being the best. the BFG film is a classic, possibly the best british animated film ever, along with dangermouse (Cosgrove hall have really slumped with their ultra stylised stuff these days)

Ramen89 said:
These days I only watch Family Guy, American Dad and Futurama, South Park is old now and the Simpsons just isnt funny anymore.
A recent episode of south park
made fun of family guy(because the creators hate family guy) and bart(from the simpsons) is in it!one part i really like in the episode is when bart hits kyle in the back of his head and says Cowabunga Mother F**cker :lol: .If u want to look it up or watch it go on www.youtube.com and look up South Park 1003&4(theres 2 episodes) Part 1 (its in 3 part).

ahhhh!!!i didnt know my bro didnt log out of his account soz that was me who typed that up there =).If u want on that website my username is TheSakuraAlchemist and if u have trouble finding it send me a message on that account.

Hmmm, well theres a whole load of old stuff which i think will always hold a special place in my heart because i loved them so much when i was younger, like X-Men, Count Duckula, Super Ted, Thunder Cats etc.
But now i just really like Avatar, and when i'm in the mood i don't mind a bit of Foster's, Bloo makes that series, he seems like an animated form of Jack Black :lol:

Ramen89 said:
ReBoot and BeastWars were the gods of **** CG, they were still good though :D

Its called 1994 - it was only the year after jurassic park and on a much much smaller budget. At the time is was utterly stunning.

Question does anybody remember prince valiant or am i the only one??? It had the best theme tune ever! Yes even better than Jayce and the wheeled warriors!

anything Marvel + south park and family guy though Transformers (80's) is just the ultimate cartoon of all time. Period.

Omg has nobody said Fairly Odd Parents yet? Or Spongebob Squarepants?? They rock!!! King of the Hill, Family Guy and Simpsons are all great too.

I love any of the really old stuff that used to be shown on Cartoon network and Fox Kids. Ooh can anyone remember 'The Animals of Farthing Wood?' That was brill for a kids cartoon, although a bit depressing.

*Original Angel* said:
Ooh can anyone remember 'The Animals of Farthing Wood?' That was brill for a kids cartoon, although a bit depressing.
Oh yeah, i loved that when i was younger, i have all the videos, i watched that series tonnes of times, i remember playing make believe of it with my cousins, i could do a cracking, though highly annoying, impression of Weasle, lol

Onslaught said:
Question does anybody remember prince valiant or am i the only one??? It had the best theme tune ever! Yes even better than Jayce and the wheeled warriors!

I Loved Prince Valient, was a great show and worryingly I actually remember the theme tune.

I also loved the Animals Of Farthing Wood, was a great story

PG

The Batman (anything comic book centric but this is a current fav)
Animaniacs
The Fairly Odd Parents
The Powerpuff Girls
Spongebob Squarepants
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!

Teen to Adult

Quads
Family Guy
American Dad
Futurama
South Park
King of the Hill