Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

Family Guy, Futurama, Simpson, Drawn Together.

Oh yes, & MOOMINS! I love Moomins. I miss it so, & long for the return of the soft hippoey ones. *ongsts*

*Looks at Avatar*

Go on, guess. :mrgreen:

Aside from Dexter's Lab, I also used to love Batman:TAS (I've got to import that at some point), and the Starship Troopers series. Samurai Jack and Clone Wars (also by Genndy Tartakovsky) were also great. These days, most western animated series aren't too hot and are pretty dumb, with the possible exception of Justice League, but I haven't watched that in a long time so I couldn't comment on it now.

> Question does anybody remember prince valiant or am i the only one??? It had the best theme tune ever!

I remember it, although I don't remember any events in it, rather boring overall. As for best theme tune: It was good, but nowhere near the greatness of Mysterious Cities of Gold. That theme song lasted for about 10 minutes!

I'm addicted to The Powerpuff girls and Fairly Odd parents at the moment. Both rather entertaining. And also, accasionally I'll watch Recess v.v;;; lol

My favourite non-anime shows are South Park, Drawn Together, Teen Titans, Simpsons, Futurama, Most Haunted and Family Guy. My favourite out of all of them is South Park! Its so damn funny!

I use to like the Power Puff girls, Dexters Labs, Tom and Jerry, Rugrats and South Park lol, but not much now
These days the only cartoons I like are Anime

South PARK!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: the most funniest show ive seen in my life. I especially like the episode where they make fun of anime. heres the lyrics of the south park version of an anime opening theme:

Subarashii chinchin mono
Kintama no kame aru
Sore no oto sarubobo
Iie! Ninja ga imasu!

Chorus-Hey Hey Let's Go! kenka suru
Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
Boku ga warui so let's fighting
Let's fighting love...
Let's fighting love...

Kono uta chotto baka
Wake ga wakaranai
Eigo ga mechakucha
Daijobu We do it all the time!

:lol:

I also like family guy, american dad, robot chicken, simpsons, futurama, Teen titans, almost every action show on toonami and cartoon network (**** toonami for getting live action shows). and Spongebob!!!

oH nO, new forum.
oH nO, post about cartoons <.<

Cartoons have always been some of my favourite viewing since I was a bairn, that hasn't stopped now (hey, even so-called adults are allowed to have fun). My list would have to be:

Inspector Gadget (woo woo!)
The Raccoons
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Ulysses 31
Legends of Treasure Island (from CITV, with Dawn French as the voice actress)
Courage the Cowardly Dog
PPGs
Invader Zim (only seen a few, but this stuff's perfect)
Ren and Stimpy
Cow and Chicken

and many others. Into the longer cartoons mainly (like 20-30 mins each) rather than the warner bros. or disney shorts from yesteryear. I hate modern computer graphics animations and anything without any soul.

Eathworm Jim was awesome...the second Sonic series too.

I like Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi too...not sure whether that counts as anime or not though. :?

I’m watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy on Cartoon Network regularly (i.e. whenever I catch it). It’s a lot like Ren and Stimpy, except with a happy-go-lucky idiot child called Billy and a smart, never-happy girl named Mandy, who play the Grim Reaper (with Caribbean accent) in a game of limbo and win him as their friend for eternity. They should really make a live-action film, it’d be insanely great!

Grim: “I hate you Billy!â€

Back