What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So not sure how many of you on here remember the Studio Ghibli shrine I had on the rear window of my white 2012 Scion xB?

ghibshrine1.jpg

Unfortunately, the engine burned up in that car a few months ago, so I have a new(er) Japanese car now - a black 2014 Mazda CX-5. I wanted to do another anime shrine on the back of this car as well, but I decided not to do a similar all-white Studio Ghibli theme, and instead went for a full-color display of anime characters this time. The rear window on this car was a little trickier to work with for displaying decals, due to the slope and curves of the window, and the path of the much larger rear wiper blade, which forced me to keep the decals to the far left and right sides of the window. But, I was still able to get a good selection of anime decals installed, with 5 on each side.

🥳 Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present you with... the Girls with Guns GWG shrine! 🥳

gwgcar2.jpg

On the right side, counterclockwise from bottom left, we have:

Revy from Black Lagoon
Triela from Gunslinger Girl
Chisato and Takina from Lycoris Recoil
Girls Frontline - OTs-14 Crassula
Girls Frontline - AK-15

gwgcar3.jpg

And on the left side, clockwise from bottom right:

Girls Frontline - Walther PPQ (the handgun that I own)
Girls Frontline - G36 Maid
Girls Frontline - JS05 Jade Rain
Girls Frontline - Mosin Nagant on chair
Girls Frontline - M4A1

gwgcar4.jpg

And of course I can't forget to label the shrine with my anime forum user name and nickname!

gwgcar5.jpg

Pew! Pew! 😎
You should really blur out your licence plate number.

Two DanMachi releases today. It is a shame the spine of the movie doesn't match the other releases, leaving inconsistency. If I see the Sentai release for a decent price I will replace it but for the time being this will do. I have the LE for S2 but if anyone has seen my selling thread, it is there as I will be picking up the standard release when it next goes on DOTW.

Sword Oratoria: DanMachi - On the Side (BD) and DanMachi: Arrow of the Orion (BD)

1000008329.jpg

Two DanMachi releases today. It is a shame the spine of the movie doesn't match the other releases, leaving inconsistency. If I see the Sentai release for a decent price I will replace it but for the time being this will do. I have the LE for S2 but if anyone has seen my selling thread, it is there as I will be picking up the standard release when it next goes on DOTW.

Sword Oratoria: DanMachi - On the Side (BD) and DanMachi: Arrow of the Orion (BD)

View attachment 30086
Not sure it helps as I don't have all the editions of everything your in search for, but here is my collection of double dipping/triple dipping and all the spines together.

So the animatsu blu-ray of season 1 of the case only kinda matches up with the US sentia of the first OVA (but that depends if you got the limited edition extra case bit or not)
I used to have the standard editons of season 2 & 3 and I thought they matched up with Sword Oratoria but would have to investigate.
But yeah for the most part finding a UK matching set even mixing in the odd US edition might not solve it, but as your doing standard edition only maybe you can get pretty close to a uniformed spine with a sentia version of arrow of Orion.
20230802_121613.jpg

20230802_121818.jpg
But yeah pretty hard to get a matching set with all the various sizes and differnt cases used and in the UK case the various publishers releasing differnt bit.

Not sure it helps as I don't have all the editions of everything your in search for, but here is my collection of double dipping/triple dipping and all the spines together.

So the animatsu blu-ray of season 1 of the case only kinda matches up with the US sentia of the first OVA (but that depends if you got the limited edition extra case bit or not)
I used to have the standard editons of season 2 & 3 and I thought they matched up with Sword Oratoria but would have to investigate.
But yeah for the most part finding a UK matching set even mixing in the odd US edition might not solve it, but as your doing standard edition only maybe you can get pretty close to a uniformed spine with a sentia version of arrow of Orion.
View attachment 30088

View attachment 30089
But yeah pretty hard to get a matching set with all the various sizes and differnt cases used and in the UK case the various publishers releasing differnt bit.

Thanks for the pics, this is what I'm working with so far. Even if the image and logo placements on the spines aren't all aligned, they will all have the same design once I pick up Sentai's OVA, MVM's S2 and S3 and when / if I replace the movie with the Sentai release. I enjoy DanMachi but not enough to shell out a lot of money which is why I settled on the Manga UK release of the movie and downgrading my S2 LE.

1000008346.jpg

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week midpoint ver.」

What's included?
  • Persona 5 Royal Launch Edition Steelbook (PlayStation 5)
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake Steelbook Edition (PlayStation 5)

View attachment 28745

24 March 2023 last posted 👀 Sheesh I've been slacking. We'll kick it off with my favourite franchise latest movie 🧟🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week midpoint ver.」

What's included?
  • Resident Evil: Death Island - UHD Steelbook + Digital [4K UHD]

IMG20230802122419.jpg

24 March 2023 last posted 👀 Sheesh I've been slacking. We'll kick it off with my favourite franchise latest movie 🧟🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week midpoint ver.」

What's included?
  • Resident Evil: Death Island - UHD Steelbook + Digital [4K UHD]

View attachment 30091

Ooh, nice! I'm looking forward to my copy arriving within the next few weeks. Is a shame it seems we're not getting the 4K over here. After doing some research I found out that RE Vendetta also had a 4K in the U.S. which we didn't get either so I plan to upgrade that eventually as well.

6BNUZrP - Imgur.jpg
Technically I got this yesterday, but routine and all that (although I can't get any reward stars from the game because it's region restricted even though my account is set to the UX and every other switch game card I've purchased didn't have this issue).

Back