Nagasarete Airantou - 20
El Cazador De La Bruja 18 - 20
Sisters Of Welber 04 - 06
Kenichi 44
Bleach 139
Naruto Shippuuden 26
Lovely Complex 20
Kaze No Stigma 19

Been getting into One piece again as of late, so been watching through 270-277, finally Gear second activates and we learn of robins past

also got some more Kanon to watch later.

Last edited by a moderator:
RahXephon, eps 7 and 8.

Wow, this is very similiar to Evangelion. I know I should try to avoid a lot of the similiarities, but there are just too many!

In any case, I am enjoying this series! Ayato Kamina is a good character - Quon is just annoying though!

I've just finished my One Piece adventure for today/(yesturday), and what an adventure it has been.
I swear, One Piece makes me emotional so much, I'm emotionally broken now. It seems that the last episode I watched marked the end of the Arabasta saga, and what a long adventure that was. Great stuff.
I think I'll take a break from One Piece for a while now, I think I'll start watching Kyo Kara Maoh, as well as Black Cat, I've already watched the first episodes of each, more than a year ago for the former and a week or so ago for the latter.
I've decided to watch One Piece in saga's, and luckily Kaizoku-fansubs have done all of the third saga (Skypiea apparently), so I shall commence that in due course, then wait for the next one as and when it's finished. Fun fun fun.
Now it's-a sleepy time, emotional day is emotional.

EDIT: Hahaha almost forgot to add the episode numbers : x. That's 112-130. : D

And I have now finished watching the second volume of RahXephon, with episode 9. This was a good episode, I think. The mecha action so far has been disapointing, so I enjoy the eps that don't have mecha more.

Dai-Guard eps 1 and 2

Really great! It's funny in a subtle way, cool characters and a great dub!

One Piece eps 1 and 2

I'm in love with it already! I thought 300+ eps would be dauting, but now I'm looking forward to them!

Just Watched
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokoro Chan
Great fun. I need that weapon. :lol:

Currently Watching
Death Note
You've just got to love 'L'

Ouran High School Host Club
So far so good, I guess. Opening theme annoys me though XD

Might as well do this-

Zombie-Loan, 5 - 6. More slightly eventful comedic supernatural actiony stuff happenings. XD. I Don't know how to explain it. The murder cult or whatever seems like my kinda thing though.

One Piece, 144 - 150 (Couldn't be bothered with fillers) This arc seems to be absolutely awesome so far. A weird start. But I can't wait to see what the Straw Hats achieve in the end.

Probably it recently.

CitizenGeek said:
I just watched the first episode of Claymore and WOW! It was a million times better than I was expecting!
It gets better, MUUUUUUCH better, if you're loving it now wait until you get up to episode 8.

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
I just watched the first episode of Claymore and WOW! It was a million times better than I was expecting!
It gets better, MUUUUUUCH better, if you're loving it now wait until you get up to episode 8.

Well, if it gets better than this, I'll be surprised!

How many eps of Claymore are there?

Back