Your viewing journal

One Piece episode 138. 8 ). Having to slow down now because school starts soon -_-; I guess it might be in some way a good thing though because I haven't started the next saga really. Might as well save that for half term, or Christmas : o.

Arbalest said:
Tonight i have Claymore 23 planned along with getting back into Dennou Coil and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
How many episodes of Claymore are there? Does it end at 23 or are there more still to come?
I must know :twisted:

I got Anime Central working - with Fudce's guide; and it worked perfectly! Much better quality than Rapture, and how cool is it to see all this anime on TV. And! the adverts for each anime in between are top notch - along with the announcement just before an episode starts (the Bleach one stood out in particular, with the a-n-i-m-e-e-e-e thing), amazing stuff.. who ever thought of doing this channel really has the right idea - this is going to go far, for sure!
Then I actually watched parts of FMA - yet again! Seeing it in dub form is interesting to say the least. It's not really fair to make dub comparisons between Japanese an English.. because the languages are just totally different; although if the English is really poor then I guess you can compare.
Then it was on to the "what the hell" part, but in a good way! Seeing Bleach on TV was like so amazing that I don't know what to say, although I do. After first seeing it years ago on fansub, it was just a treat to see it on TV, and it was the first time I've seen such a thing on TV - other than the main anime's that have been on Rapture before, like FMA. The dub was really fun, I have to admit! The people who put this all together have really done a fantastic job to say the least. How cool is it to see the original opening and ending!! Along with all the blood fully preserved, amazing stuff. Of course, I prefer the Japanese dub - but the English one really had a good life to it. Good times!!

voddas said:
How many episodes of Claymore are there? Does it end at 23 or are there more still to come?

It only takes a bit of searching.

DaNiMe-sama said:
voddas said:

It only take a bit a searching.

Cheers for the update dude might hold back watching eps of this until I have up to 26 as the last 2-3 eps are usually one big battle which is always better to watch in one go.

D.Gray-man 46 - Crowley is really beginning to annoy me now

Watched the full 6 episodes of FLCL over the last few days – pretty wild and wacky, certainly different, bag of fun no doubt.
Somewhere along the line hazy memories of Dangermouse sprang to mind – not entirely sure how or why.

Furi Kuri!

Got planned School Rumble 1-5 along with the 60th episode of bleach, i still say i prefer the manga to the anime. may also watch some more one piece if i have the time.

Back