Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

Nothing beats Transformers in my book. I'm really hopeful that the new movie (though obviously it has to appeal to a younger audience) is going to satisfy those of us who used to watch the series back in the early 90's as kids.

I got to say transformers, the old series, they were great and could gone a long way, the idea of a robot that could transform into a veichle. But then it all changed, flashy robots that could transform into flashy veichles, thats not hidden, I mean whats the point of being able to transform in some situations. The old transformers movie was the best thing the transformes series has ever pulled off, having mixed views on the new movie coming out, I can't see a repeat of the original movie's success (at least, I thought it was a success)

Ok what was the cartoon about the race car driver who had buzz-saw blades that could come out of the front of his car. I remember watching this when I was a kid but have no idea what the series was.

I started talking about old cartoons with a friend who mentioned 'bravestar.' I had completely forgotten about this series. Anyone remember that?

STRENGTH OF THE BEAR!

Yeah, it rocks so much. There's at least two good quotes per episode.

Cab driver: "If you don't mind me asking, has your head shrunk?"
Brain: "No, I am a mouse in a robotic suit."
Cab Driver: "Oh, uh, sorry for asking..."

Might not be so good in text.

I remember the one set in Medieval times with Pinky and the Brain to gather Dragon toe-nail clippings, I had it taped with I was like 5 and I used to watch it a lot, brings back memories. <3

Moomins but thats anime again. Umm simpsons old south park first seson, fmaily guy freakzoid. Invader zim only saw two eip loved it sure there lots more cant reamber them right now.

Karmatwisted said:
Samurai Jack, Blind folded snow episode

What about the one where he fights that guy dressed white, the guy who is trying to kill him is dressed in black. I kinda liked the X-Men cartoons they showed on Fox Kids, back in the day I thought Mask, Thundercats and Transformers kicked **** :)

Back