Your viewing journal

Lovely Complex 19, Scary title. But its all happy days for the couple. Ha. I love this show.

One Piece 68 - 72, I am absolutely loving the current story arc whatever it may be. Dinosaurs and everything. And I'm assuming the Princess is joining due her being featured on a wanted poster in the eye catch. Woooo

Last edited by a moderator:
NANA Ep.20+
Picking it up about where I left it about 6 months ago.
Just caught the story up to where Volume 6 of the manga got me recently with about episode 25ish.
Onward...

Jayme said:
Lovely Complex 19, Scary title. But its all happy days for the couple. Ha. I love this show.

I have been waiting to finally watch this ep and it was worth it Awwwwwwww I loved the big screen confession

Tonight I watched:

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 01 - 02
Kaze no Stigma - 18
Zero no Tsukaima - 2nd Season - 07
Lovely Complex - 19
Kaibutsu Oujo - 19.mkv

Gundam Wing, i was around ep 15-16 when GITS 2nd GIG arrived, time to dive back into it i suppose.

Wavering between Monster and Boogiepop Phantom as to which i should pick up next, i like concentrating on one or two and blazing through them in a couple of days.

Hmm. . .Today. . . .

Lucky Star 19, Some awesome references this episode. FMA Cosplayers, Bonta-kun, Gund*m. Haha. Not the greatest episode overall though.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 5, Not a bad one I say. Quite funny. But It still makes me think What the Hell is Going On.

Zombie-Loan 4, Quite a good episode. I s'pose. Nothing too special. Need to get up to date with it.

One Piece 72 - 78, Finished of another Little Garden arc and the Straw Hats are well on there way to Alabasta.

I think thats it.

Yesturday (I think), I finished off the Arlong arc.
Episodes 39-47 that is, and watched the opening for episode 48 because it's the new one!!! :D
Can't wait to start the next arc, they're really near the Grand Line now.

I just watched the Cowboy Bebop movie - it was fantastic! Everything I expected from a movie based on Bebop. And the best part is, I still have a whole 4 episodes of Bebop left to watch! ^_^

One Piece 79 - 92, Another Straw hat and I hope there is more to come. The conclusion of the drum island arc and a re-do of it next year with a movie. :D. Now to enter the forign realms of Alabasta. Ooooh.

Back